What is Swadhyay?

DPatel 1 / -  
What is Swadhyay?

It is a well thought out scheme to manipulate and exploit innocent God loving people in the name of God. The leaders had been cleverly exploiting fool-overs both devotionally and emotionally.

The fool-overs have no clue about the real face of the inner power circle and their hidden agenda.

The only goal of the leadership is to make money, more and more money. The so called " Impersonal Wealth" is deposited in various banks in India collecting interest. This wealth accumulated as a result of hard work and devotion of poor people should only be used for the local community welfare and should not go to Mumbai.

Swadhyay is a family business of selling GOD. It is run by a family dynasty and guillable fool-overs do not even realize that their guru Dada preached them "Extended FAMILY" concept but he himself did not practice it and kept power and money within his family.

Swadhayay Goons killed Late Mr. Pankaj Trivedi and they are facing a murder trial.

Swadhyay had stolen millions of Dollars from kUTCHCHH-BHUJ Earthqualke relief funds and did not build any house for earthquake victims.

Fool-overs are used in Swadhyay's marketing in the name of their own "Personal Development" but the reality is totally different. They have no right to decide where to go for MARKETING TRIPS, but their local leader identifies and selects cities and towns with Indian and mainly Gujarati population and ask these fool-overs to continue to visit these same towns, same people, over and over again until Swadhyay Kendra is established. Once Swadhyay Kendra is established in that city, the leaders ask them to go to other city.

Not only that, but after going on these markting trip for years, if any of these fool-over dare to question any wrong doing, such as violence, murder, wealth accumulation, vyaktipuja, etc, he or she will be thrown out of Swadhyay Parivar.

See their hypocrisy?

Stay away from Swadhyay, it is a CULT where independent and critical thinking has no place.
yang 2 / 313  
Sorry, what's the prompt?

Is this a college essay? if it is, it needs to be more personal.

Can't help you beyond that considering the little info you provide.
Use a comma to separate adjectives, and use a hyphen for God-loving:
...innocent, God-loving people in the name of God.

"Had" does not belong in this sentence: The leaders had have been cleverly exploiting fool-overs both devotionally and emotionally.

Swadhyay had stolen millions of dollars from...

You should not write any words in all capital letters, like MARKETING TRIPS. You can use italics for emphasis instead, like this.

Run-on sentence:

Use a semi-colon:
Stay away from Swadhyay; it is a cult where independent and critical thinking has no place.

Home / Writing Feedback / What is Swadhyay?