TED Talks : Track Your Happiness; Want to be Happier? Stay in the Moment.

dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
TED Talks Matt Killingworth : Want to be Happier? Stay in the Moment

Happiness is the most interesting word. In instant, we will think about smiling people or person, and then started to think about our self, having a big luxurious house, having an extravagance car, or maybe getting a good job with great salary. However, it becomes a paradox, when individuals get what they want, it doesn't mean that they become happier folks. Many scientists have debated what caused happiness for a long time. Using scientific methods and demografic, the scientists experiment what is the big causes of happiness. There are four major points : income, education, gender, and marriage, but if talking about general is contents of moment to moment experience, what we are doing, and what we are thinking about.

Killingworth found an application which can help citizens trail their cheerfulness in the real time. The residents need to download the application first in the trackyourhappiness.org .There are three step to make this app works : first, make an account in the apps; second, answer the questions; third, track your happiness; fourth, you will get your happiness report. Seeing the data, more than 650,000 instantaneous result , over 15,000 inhabitans arround the world, and more than 80 countries are already using it.

link : ted.com/talks/matt_killingsworth_want_to_be_happier_stay_in_the_moment#t-217100
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Dinar.
Let me help you again. I hope these will improve your grammar when you create the writing in the next step.
You should make you sure that you have met these footnotes.

In instant FIRST GLANCE, we will (...) or person, and then started (YOU SHOULD BE CONSISTENT FOR USE OF THE TENSE) to think about our self,

However, it becomes a paradox, when individuals get what they want, . (IT IS SO HEAVY TO BE READ. YOU NEED TO WRITE THE SIGN OF FULL STOP, NOT COMMA)

it doesn't DOES NOT ( NEVER EVER EVER COMMIT CONSTACTIONS AT THE FORMAL WRITING) mean that
Using scientific methods and demografic, BY the scientists experimentwhat is the big
... gender, and marriage, . but NEVERTHELESS, if talking about general is contents
can help citizens TO trail their cheerfulness
There are three stepS to make this app works.

Note: I appreciate your writing. You have shown the better progress. However, you should pay attention to contents of your writing and the grammar. I think you might get pleasure when you write the sentence. You have sometimes written the heavy paragraph. I hope you read more to get the point of your summary. In some moments, you write the sign of full stop, but the comma is used there. Following that, you do not cause to be present the CONTRACTIONS in your summary.

I believe that you will show the positive progress immediately.
Practice more and more.
--------------------------------

Home / Writing Feedback / TED Talks : Track Your Happiness; Want to be Happier? Stay in the Moment.