TOE- 'Revolution' - a historical event in your country that had a crucial effect?

monamona 7 / 10  
Hi. I am preparing for TOEFL exam, and English is not my first language.It has been 6 month that I started learning this language, so I am too weak in essay . Please help me.

Thank you

What historical event in your country has had a major effect on your country ?
My country has faced with a lot of revolutions throughout history, and all of them have had different influences on people and country.I did not exist in each of the revolution that took part in my country,but while I read history of my country I think the last revolution was the best in some points.

First of all, after the last revolution my country has had a huge development in education.Today education is possible for most of the people, however, before the revolution it was just possible for rich people. Everyone did not allow to attend universities, so most of people were illiterate in that time.

Second of all, highly-educated has helped an revolution in technology and medicine. Before the revolution electronic devises and medicines were imported from the other countries, but today our engineers, scientists and physician do all them by they own, also we export some our products to other countries.

Third of all, many jobs have been created. The rate of unemployment has decreased. People make money and they can afford their livelihood, so this occasion decrease the rate of murder, mugging and pickpocketing.

To sum up, from my point of view the last revolution in my country has had enormous effects. It has affected on various wide range such as education, economy, medical, and people are safer and more comfortable in comparison with the past.
basawang 10 / 76  
What is the name of your country and the last revolution?
Namnam 3 / 8  
Yes~ I want to ask same question as basawang`s. Even if you write well, because you didn`t mention what your contry is and what the last revolution was, so the whole essay seems a little bit obscure.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOE- 'Revolution' - a historical event in your country that had a crucial effect?