Unanswered [2] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Dissertations   6

Research questions for my dissertation: Is there enough support out there for teenage binge drinkers

I am currently undertaking a research project for uni my question is: Is there enough support out there for teenage binge drinkers? and I am really struggling to think up questions for my questionnaires to send out to professionals. The obvious one is Do you think there is enough support for teenagers who binge drink? but after that I am stuck with finding questions that will get me good results and easy to collate. Could anyone give me some idea thanks :) Tara

what resource are available for teenagers who do binge drink?

Is the amount of support for binge drinkers directly related to the amount of binge drinkers themselves? or If there was more support for binge drinkers, would there be less teenagers who binge drink?
How about this : what is cause for teenagers who binge drink ? Is that because lack of taking care of people in family or else?

hope this cloud help.

Home / Dissertations / Research questions for my dissertation: Is there enough support out there for teenage binge drinkers