Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Dissertations   8

Suggestion for topic for Ph.D. related to Knowledge Management

Please suggest some topics related to Knowledgement Management for Ph.D. purpose.

Thanks,

Pramiti.

EF_KevinThreads: 8
Posts: 13,838
[Contributor] 129  
I saw on Wiki that KM can be used in a technological way or in an organizational way. So, the first thing to do is determine if your interests are aligned with info technology or organizational management.

Are you an IT scholar or a management scholar?! :-)

I suggest these:
Qualitative work, maybe interviews, to determine the effectiveness of a particular KM strategy.
Quantitative work to compare the outcomes of various KM strategies.
A multiple case study approach used to compare various KM software programs.
Search for a good research topic in Knowledge Management (engineering)

Dear all,
Hi!If anyone could help me in suggesting current research topics in Knowledge Management in the stream of s/w engineering.

Thanks!

Shilpa
alarcos.inf-cr.uclm.es/doc/MetoTecInfInf/Articulos/bjornson.pdf
I think you can search this website. It would be useful for you to find a topic.
EF_KevinThreads: 8
Posts: 13,838
[Contributor] 129  
Thanks, Van Trung Thuc! This is not a subject I know well. Shilpa Vijay, I hope you find a lot of help here!

Search your library database with these key words: "Knowledge Management", engineering, "literature review."
Find a recent article with a Literature Review section and look at it's literature review. That is the way to catch up with the research being done in the field. Look at the lit reviews. :-)

Home / Dissertations / Suggestion for topic for Ph.D. related to Knowledge Management