An comparative essay between Hamlet and Waiting for Godot and how it relates to life.

seeker194 1 / 10  
I have gone over the themes but none of the themes are similar. I have read and analysed Hamlet but I am confused about Waiting for Godot. I found it very frustrating. I am still looking for ideas to write the 3 body paragraph in the comparative essay. Please help me. I am stuck and very worried :(

Actually, I have been pondering over this idea for quite a while but I am not too sure. Is it ok to compare the author' s writing style since Hamlet is a English play by William Shakespeare and Waiting for Godot is a French play by Samuel Beckett. If I do good in this assignment, it will raise my grade mark by a lot. If not then, my marks will instead decrease so I want good marks. Please help me.
Kitsumi 4 / 97 16  
Style is always something that can be commented on. Hamlet is written in Elizabethan English in the time of Queen Elizabeth I, and Godot is written in post WWII France. How did its circumstances affect its style? Are they same, and in what way? Are they different, and in what way?

What is your central interpretation?
OP seeker194 1 / 10  
I am still looking for ideas....

Home / Essays / An comparative essay between Hamlet and Waiting for Godot and how it relates to life.