Comparison report: comparing two people who are working as a team

nahid khanom 1 / 2  
hi,
i was given an comparative essay of 1500 words where i should write comparing two people who is working as a team. in order to create strong recommendation for the HR manager, i have to imagine a workplace scenario of my choice.so i need to report on aspects of the two individuals' learning styles, interaction styles, personality and self-monitoring levels as well as how they are likely to relate to one another in the workplace given this unique combination of characteristics and behaviors. can you help me in the introductory part? i have no idea how do i start it. and its told to mention scope, purpose and background in it. i would be very thankful if you can give meh some suggestion...

thank you
learning styles, interaction styles, personality and self-monitoring levels as well as how they are likely to relate to one another in the workplace

These are the topics you should be reading about. Read about learning styles, and write something about each of them. Read about interaction styles, and write something about each of them, etc.

ONLY after you have written all about the above things, for both people, can you do an introduction.

The intro introduces the body of the essay. Only introduce something you know. Do not introduce be to an audience if you do not know me yet, and do not introduce an essay if you do not know it yet.

I hope that helps!! Get your class readings, and write about each concept by using the 2 people as examples. When many paragraphs have been written, do the intro.

A paragraph is about 100 words, so you should have 13 body paragraphs, one intro, and one conclusion.... = 1500 words. (5 pages)

:-)
OP nahid khanom 1 / 2  
Thank you so much....(//_^) ...and there is also a paragraph where called " finding" which includes Questionnaire and interview...do you have any clue how do i begin with that
Results? You need a results section when you do a research study. So... the results usually pertain to a hypothesis. They tell whether the hypothesis was confirmed by what you observed.

The only thing that seems like it is about a hypothesis is this:

how they are likely to relate to one another in the workplace given this unique combination of characteristics and behaviors.

If you tell what you expect, then it will be easy to write the results, because the results can consist of what you observed actually happening and if they confirmed the hypothesis.

To see examples, search a database of research articles and look for these search terms:
hypothesis, method, literature review, results...

if you read 5 of the articles, you will probably find one with a "results" section.

good luck!

Home / Essays / Comparison report: comparing two people who are working as a team