'Facebook harming society..' - is this a thesis statement?

ellstudent 1 / 2  
facebook that harms society and person is one of the social networking that is the most clicked and used ???? Is thesis statement ??? And can you correct my grammer mistakes...
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi :) Remember that a thesis statement has a purpose: to say in one or two sentences what your paper is going to explain. So, when you say, "facebook that harms society and person is one of the social networking that is the most clicked and used" I can't completely understand what you mean by this. I can assume a couple of things. I think you mean to say: "Research of social networking websites has shown that Facebook is the most commonly used, which may actually be harmful to society." You then need to use reasons to support your thesis. I hope this helps you, good luck in school :)
diabatem 5 / 32  
No this is not a thesis statement!
maybe use:
Despite the harm Facebook inflicts on society, it is the most frequently used site, due to culmination of factors such as:_______ ( here you would list your factors)
OP ellstudent 1 / 2  
about facebook damages and most clicked outline and thesis statement

i will write an assay about facebook but i don t know how write:( this is firt essay and will be my passing score. i need an outline and thesis statement. topic is about facebook.

Despite the harm Facebook inflicts on society, it is the most frequently used site... can you continue that? or can you suggest me different current topic? thank you...
diabatem 5 / 32  
You need to fill in the blank, I do not know what your reason are.
ultimatemustafa 2 / 2  
how is this: Facebook, the top visited social networking site and second most visited site in the planet, is harming the society and individuals in the following wasy:________.

I am assuming your tying to say is facebook is widely used and is harming society and individuals.

Home / Essays / 'Facebook harming society..' - is this a thesis statement?