"Genetic influences" - i need help with my psychology essay

susanjo76 1 / 1  
i have a degree level psychology essay to write the title is...

Genetic influences appear to contribute significantly to the differences between people in personality. Discuss.

could someone please help me get started as im not to sure what i should include in this and what i shouldnt include. Any help would be welcome.

thanks alot

susan
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good morning.

Your post is seeking course specific answers, and as such my free assistance will be very limited because your question refers to very specific source material out of my area of expertise that only you and other members of your class can access. The solution to this problem might be to seek paid professional writing support, or alternatively, you can contact your instructor, classmates, academic advisor, or media center specialist for assistance in locating materials and/or study groups on-campus that can help you complete this assignment.

Once you have the assignment completed, I can help you edit for grammar and mechanics.

I wish you luck.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP susanjo76 1 / 1  
Hi Gloria thankyou for getting back to me, i think you are right i will speak to my instructor tomorrow. I wonder if you can help at all for a class discussion tomorrow.

It is on ethical issues when conducting research in the field on individual differences. We have to scenarios to consider.

1. you and your team of researchers wish to establish if there is an association between adult personality type and job success, via a battery of self report questionnaires. what ethical considerations do you need to consider????????

2. you and your team of researchers are attempting to establish a link between childhood IQ and academic achievement at age 16. you will therefore measure IQ at ages 5, 8 and 11, and the assess academic performance via school grades and teacher reports at age 16. What ethical issues might you encounter in this longitudinal study?????

Could you give me any ideas as to what ethical considerations each scenario might raise???

susan

Home / Essays / "Genetic influences" - i need help with my psychology essay