I need help with writing a dramatic monologue, I'm desperate. The Crucible character

Zacharia B 1 / -  

The Crucible

I need to write a dramatic monologue for a minor character in the crucible that fills in a silence or gap in the scene. I would love it if someone helped me with major ideas on what to write or even write most of it for me, I'm desperate. I need as much help as I can get, If someone just writes something quickly for me it'd be so helpful.
TJLuschen - / 241 203  
I think a good idea would be for either Tituba or Sarah Good to have a monologue while they are moving to the other cell in Act 4. Poor Tituba of course gets accused first - racism is a founding principle of the USA and of course predates it by hundreds of years, as is seen here. You could really tie this into some current events if you wish. Sarah Good would be a completely different angle. She just seems to be along for the ride and if she can just get another swig of cider, thing may turn out ok - lots of opportunity for some dark humor in a monologue for her I think.

Home / Essays / I need help with writing a dramatic monologue, I'm desperate. The Crucible character