I need help with writing a thesis statement about my own business in fashion

kalita09 1 / -  
I need help writing a thesis statement. It should be about my own business in fashion. opening up a fashion boutique. any body please help. I need help starting it im not sure what words to use?
It depends on what kind of essay you're supposed to write. Are you writing a persuasive essay, a descriptive essay, an argumentative essay, etc? You might trying to describe the shop, or persuade someone to get involved, or argue about the potential for profit at this particular location.

Put your thesis statement at the end of your first paragraph.

Let's assume you are writing a descriptive essay. You might have one paragraph about the money necessary to start the business, another paragraph about the theme for the shop, and another about the way the shop will be set up.

Kevin uses this equation:
One paragraph = one idea

When you have written all the paragraphs, each paragraph elaborating on a topic sentence that begins the paragraph, go back and write the intro paragraph with a thesis statement at the end.

After you have written all the body paragraphs, you will be able to know what the main idea of the WHOLE essay is. Make that the thesis statement.

If it is a descriptive essay, the thesis statement might tell the reader about the unique theme for your shop.

Home / Essays / I need help with writing a thesis statement about my own business in fashion