"individuals' money control" - rhetorical precis form.

milkdrinker1 2 / 1  
This is my homework for English class.. I'm really bad at grammars.. please help me.. and i will be greatly appreciate for your help. Thank you.

1. In her article "For Financial Advice, Arriving at the Right Dosage," Tara Siegal Bernard, a personal finance reporter for The New York Times, addresses the topic of individuals' money control and suggests that people should prepare for financial plans to prevent losing their money from an unpredictable market collapse.

2. She supports this claim by developing ways of each step to get financial advices without costing higher price, by giving reliable and useful resources that one can get financial check-up, investment advise at a lower cost, and by providing interviews that show the importance of managing their money effectively.

3. Tara's purpose is to illustrate the way of controlling money with lower cost in order to persuade her audience to reevaluate their perception towards paying high price of financial advices that actually don't guarantee them to gain or lose their money.

4. The writer uses a persuasive and serious tone to create a reasonable and objective article for her audiences who are concerning with their financial plans, especially those who look for organized, well developed strategies for using financial resources to achieve both short- and long-term goals.
name_here - / 37  
2. She supports this claim by developing ways of each steps to get financial advices without costingpaying a higher price by giving reliable and useful resources thatwhere one can get financial check-upword choice? Maybe where one can check their finances?as well as investment advisc e at a lower cost, and by providing interviews that show the importance of managing their money effectively.

3. Tara's purpose is to illustrate the way of controllinghow to control money withat a lower cost in order to persuade her audience to reevaluate their perception towardsof paying high prices for financial advices that actually don'tdo not actually guarantee them to gain or lose their money.

4. The writer uses a persuasive and serious tone to create a reasonable and objective article for her audiences, especially those who look for organized, well developed strategies for using financial resources to achieve both short- and long-term goals,who are concerning withwho are concerned about their financial plans, especially those who look for organized, well developed strategies for using financial resources to achieve both short- and long-term goals .
OP milkdrinker1 2 / 1  
Thank you so much!!
I'm an international student and grammar is always the most hard part of English..
Thanks!!! =]
name_here - / 37  
No problem. I completely understand, English grammar is sometimes really weird and makes no sense, to me at least.

Home / Essays / "individuals' money control" - rhetorical precis form.