"One minute for yourself" book!

econsangel 4 / 19  
Hi, I have to write about my favourite writer, I like to read the book "One minute for yourself" of the author Dr.Spencer Johnson most!

But I cannot find the English edition of the book in my university's libraries.
I have just read the book in Vietnamese language when I was in my countryhome.
I have tried to find some English paragraphs in this book through Internet but I have failed.
Now I don't know how to do, May I can translate some paragraphs I like in this book from Vietnamese into English directly, carelessly the accuracy of the orginal English Edition?

If you know the website address that I can read some paragraphs of this book in English free, please help me.
Otherwise, I know this book is also famous, so If you have it and can type for me some (2 or 3) paragraphs you feel interested (because I like almost pages in this book), I am thankful a lot.

Have a nice day.
Ha.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

When I need to know the nearest library that has the book I am looking for, I go to worldcat.org

This online catalog of library books allows you to put in the title of your book and your zip code to find the library nearest you which has the book you want. If you can't find it in a library that is conveniently close to you, you might have to settle for a different book that is more readily available in order to complete your assignment.

While you could translate from Vietnamese to English, if your instructor wants you to give quotes from the book, they may not come out very accurately. I'm afraid I don't have access to the book myself. Perhaps worldcat.org can help you find it.

Good luck, Ha!

Sarah, EssayForum.com
greendiabla - / 1  
Hi Ha,

I'm wondering if you know where (or of any website) that I can buy the Vietnamese translation of "One Minute for Yourself" by Spencer Johnson? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Thanks,
Hien
EF_Team [Moderator] 41 / 222 15  
We don't believe the Vietnamese version is available to the public yet. However, we found out the "Ho Chi Minh City publishing house" is going to provide such by the end of the year.

EssayForum.com
OP econsangel 4 / 19  
Oh, Hi !

I am sorry for my late reply, because I am very busy with my final examination now !
Can you tell me where do you live now?
If you are in Vietnam now, I think you can find it easy to buy this book in Vietnamese version ^.^ in any public or private bookshop. This book is a product bought by "First News" - a famous book supplier in Viet Nam now.

I don't know whether this book can purchased through internet or not. You can ask for the supplier of this book, they are the monopoly of this book in Vietnam.

This is their website: firstnews.com.vn
Hope that I am useful :)

Have a nice day!

Home / Essays / "One minute for yourself" book!