Home / Essays % width   Posts: 2

Points on how to write a personal statement for ugrad scholarship program

mehreen688 1 / -  
I need to write he personal statement for ugrad program i am a software engineering student so what should i write in it please help me.
objectives of the personal statement are:

1.Yourself in terms of interests and personality,
2.Your academic objectives,
3.Your goals in terms of your field of study and personal development,
4.The reasons you wish to pursue them in the U.S.A., and the type of program you hope to pursue and how it relates to your interests and future objectives.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
The writing guide is pretty straightforward regarding what you should be writing about. An effective response essay will be based upon your comfort level in opening up and providing information to the admissions officer reviewing your application. There are no right or wrong answers. You cannot second guess what will make for an effective response either. All you can do is be honest in your responses and allow the reviewer to get to know you. This is a written interview. So answer it the way you would if you were involved in a face to face interview. Allow the reviewer to get to know you based on the guide questions. Find your comfort level with regards to the information you will be sharing. That is the best way to respond to this application prompt.

Home / Essays / Points on how to write a personal statement for ugrad scholarship program
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: