Practice of writing introduction to topics

lamkitty 1 / -  
1. Some people think that all university students should study whatever they like. Others believe that they should only be allowed to study subjects that will be useful in the future, such as those related to science and technology.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

-->The environment of the university is important for the future of students. While I agree that students should choose subjects that society need in time to come, I believe that students should study subjects that they feel interested

2. Some people who have been in prison become good citizens later, and it is often argued that these are the best people to talk to teenagers about the dangers of committing a crime.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

-->Some people believe that the best way to teenagers understand about the dangers of committing a crime is talk with people who have been in prison. I completely agree with this point of view.

3. The older generations tend to have very traditional ideas about how people should live, think and behave. However, some people believe that these ideas are not helpful in preparing younger generations for modern life.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?

-->Some people argued that traditional ideas of the older generations about live, thinks, behave are not suit with modern life of younger generations. I completely disagree with this opinion

4. Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why could this be? Should governments give more financial support to local film industries?

-->Nowadays, the foreign films are interested than locally produced films. While there are some reasons for the trend, governments can support money to develop local film industries.
Bui, do not take shortcuts with your opening statement. The one constant problem with all of your opening statements is that you are writing the opening paragraph with only 2 sentences when the academic requirement is for you to write 3-5 properly developed sentences that present the prompt requirement and the discussion outline in the most accurate manner. Your first two sentences for all your tests are a good start. However, you need to expand upon these in order to create a proper representation of your English grammar sentence development skills and English comprehension skills. It is alright for you to develop simple sentences for your practice tests. As long as you are presenting at least 3 sentences per paragraph you will do just fine. The complex sentences are developed over time. It doesn't happen overnight. Again, these provide a good start but it is insufficient in terms of the expected academic representations. By the way, we don't really review individualized opening statements. You have to present us with a complete essay or do not submit anything for review at all. We limit our advice to one official advice per thread so what you did, posting all of these individual opening statements are a waste of time since a contributor cannot properly advice you regarding your writing weak points based on incomplete written work. What I gave you is just an overview of your potential writing problems, which I am sure will come to light once you start posting completed essays here. It is upon the review of your complete essays that you can truly begin to improve as a writer.

Home / Essays / Practice of writing introduction to topics