I have an essay question (character and citizenship trait)

mavictoria 4 / 17  
what character and citizenship traits can you help classmates develop within the framework of personal responsibility to foster integrity and respect for the law
annie - / 1  
There were few interesting facts in Emily Carr's life. One thing was she liked to raise nature animals such as raccoons, squirrels, parrots and canaries and brought them home. Another thing was she was the first female to ride a horse astride in Victoria, because women were more"ladylike" sidesaddle position in nineteen century. Third one was she tore up the garden fence to build her easels. Right now, the easel plus her paintings were collected by Group of Seven. These kinds of things made her life more interesting.

hi moderator:
could you give me some advice aobout this topic sentence and paragraph

thanks
Mavictoria, citizenship traits include patriotism, participation in the political process, community leadership, and so forth.

Annie, here is some help:

There are some interesting aspects of Emily Carr's life. One interesting point is that she liked to raise nature animals such as raccoons, squirrels, parrots and canaries and brought them home. Another is that she was the first female to ride a horse astride in Victoria, because women were more"ladylike" sidesaddle position in nineteen century. A third interesting point is that she tore up the garden fence to build her easels. Right now, the easel plus her paintings were collected by Group of Seven. These unique facts make her life an interesting study.

Home / Essays / I have an essay question (character and citizenship trait)