Research on infrastrutural decay and national development in the role of banks

olusolaomolara 1 / -  
i want the essay to be written not more than 20pages.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Once you have your research organized and have a good idea of what you want in the content, I can help you with an outline, and then further along, with editing and organization.

Let us know when you have your content ready!

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
Vickky - / 1  
I would like the essay to contain the role which banks play in infrastructural decay as well as their contribution to National development and should not be more than 20 pages.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
As with the others posting regararding this essay:

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
nkasei - / 1  
Research on two banks. A research design issue

Dear,
Please I'm writing a research paper comparing two banks in Ghana based on ratios from their financial statements. I have downloaded the financial statements from their respective websites. What then, is my research instrument. I understand that research instruments can be questionnaires or interviews. But, clearly, I did not need any of that. Any help? Thank you for reading and willing to help.
isai 12 / 111  
Hai !

Please look at your reliability and validity to determine your research design and also triangulate. Read sample dissertations pertaining to your research. You will get some ideas and it is good ta have a conceptual framework ..It likes a route map.

Regards

Home / Essays / Research on infrastrutural decay and national development in the role of banks