If your did not get this scholarship, what are your plans for the next four years. 300-400words

yan500 4 / 10  
Hi, there is this scholarship I am applying for and I am supposed to write on the above topic. I don't have any idea on how to write it and I need guidelines on how to write it.
Yankey, here on EF we help a lot of students get through the same situations like yours,
now, I have a few guidelines that will get you moving with your scholarship essay.

- create an introduction that will highlight who you are as a person
- what motivates you
- how does your day look like
- what are your strength / weakness / hopes / dreams and ultimate goal in life
- next paragraph
- answer the question, what if you didn't make it to the list of the scholarship grant
- what would you do, back up plan will be a great help in cases like this
- what are your second, third or maybe fourth university or college of choice
- would you change your course of interest
- if so, what would it be

Lastly
- give your essay that right attitude of optimism, always hope for the best
- if so, what do you possess that will be a great addition to the institution and how will you carry the name of the institution you belong

Yankey, this are just a few guidelines that I believe will get you started, once you have a draft, post it here on EF so we can assist you further.
OP yan500 4 / 10  
Thanks justivy03, your suggestion helps
Yankey, we're still looking forward to your posting here on EF.
You haven't written anything yet or you're just having doubts on what to write and how to write it.
Should you need some more assistance, do let us know so we can advice you more
in order for you to get going .

Remember, write exactly what the prompt is asking you to write, make a few drafts and see how you progress,
when you see that there's a development for the betterment of your essay, go ahead and post it here on EF so we can

assist you further.

Also, it will help if you do a little bit of research and tactics on how to approach your essay, it all matters to the overall presentation of the essay

especially because you have a word restriction and you should be able to come up with exactly great essay to that of a no restriction one.

I hope to see your essay soon.

Home / Essays / If your did not get this scholarship, what are your plans for the next four years. 300-400words