"Successful friends" - an essay paper and having troubling starting HELP

baybetee 1 / -  
My topic is:

Make a list of some of your friends from high school and college. Some of them you might describe as having been very successful since college. Write an essay in which you explain the reasons why those friends have been very successful.

I do not know where to start.

I need a 3 body parts and supporting details.

I have an idea of some of the people who went to school with me and their life turned out pretty good.

The question is where do i start?

Do i start with their names? or their profession? or what is the meaning of SUCCESSFUL LIFE to them? could you answer as soon as possible.
EF_Team2 1 / 1,708  
Greetings!

While we cannot provide answers by email, I'd be happy to give you some suggestions here! You might want to start with something like this:

There are some people who, even from an early age, stand out from the crowd. My friends, A, B, and C, were those types of people. The promise they showed as students has been fulfilled in their post-graduation careers.

Then, you could go on to talk about them, individually; for example:

As early as our sophomore year in high school, A showed signs of being an overachiever. Since that time, the promise he showed has been fulfilled. A majored in construction engineering in college and went on to become a successful architect. He designed the Hyatt Parkway Hotel in Minneapolis and the landmark casino, Arabian Nights, in Reno, Nevada. The artistic talents and leadership abilities he showed as Art Club President and Student Body Leader in high school have stood him in good stead. He is now one of the most sought-after young architects in the country.

B, my friend since freshman year at O.U., has achieved success of a different kind. Always active in her church, B majored in religious studies and business, then, after graduation, formed a charitable relief organization that assists school children in third world countries.

...and so on. I hope this helps to give you some ideas!

Thanks,

Sarah, EssayForum.com

Home / Essays / "Successful friends" - an essay paper and having troubling starting HELP