The topic i chose is DEATH! with the technique of narrative essay

ylarial 2 / 1  
im just new here and so glad to find this site. i needed help on writing 800 words essay. and the topic i chose is DEATH! with the technique of narrative essay. i already done the brainstorming but i just dont know how to start my essay XD so pls help mme? give me advice and suggestion? thank you!
So, a narrative essay is supposed to tell a story that comes from your personal experience. That said, you may want to rethink death as a topic for it. In the introduction, mention what kind of personal experience you will be talking about. Is it a learning, adventure, or thought provoking experience.You know what I mean :-) Write the narrative in a way that it would seem like a written version of a 3-D movie that includes the reader's sense of sight, smell, emotions, or sensations whenever possible. A little character dialogue might be in order if you are talking about something that you did with another person or a group of people.

I guess one of the most important considerations for your essay will be the way that you set the tone for your reader in the plot. Consider the narrative a short creative story that needs to have a plot, setting, characters, and of course, the conclusion. So basically, to write the narrative, you need to simply tell the story in a very engaging way. You can look up short narrative samples on the web if you are still unclear about how to get started. You might find an inspiration there that can help you jump-start your narrative essay :-)
Adamtong 9 / 32 2  
u should start writing now,and there are some brilliant guys can provide some smart advice to u
OP ylarial 2 / 1  
wow! just wow. thank you for the tips and info! i'll start writing now and i'll upload it here when its already finished. thanks again for the advice! #APPRECIATED :)
nickyzhi 8 / 21 8  
hey ylarial,

I am not native and expert of narrative writer, but as far as I know, Narrative can be organized in a number of thematic and/or formal/stylistic categories: non-fiction (e.g. New Journalism, creative non-fiction, biographies, and historiography); fictionalized accounts of historical events (e.g. anecdotes, myths, and legends); and fiction proper (i.e. literature in prose, such as short stories and novels.

So I think it's better for you design a outline first, and make it clear of everyone's relative. Then you can start to write! and actually, you can always get lots of help form here.
Ewrach - / 3  
One of the good themes about Death is Euthanasia. There are a lot of descussions in the web about it. So it will be easy to find necessary information.

Home / Essays / The topic i chose is DEATH! with the technique of narrative essay