two qualities that you possess essay HELP University of Toronto

lula15 1 / -  
Describe up to two qualities that you possess that you feel would make you a good candidate for engineering at the University of Toronto.
How should I set up the 3 arguments in my essay? any ideas in how I should start it???
Start by picking two positive qualities about yourself that you haven't had a chance to convey in your other essays for UofT. Then, brainstorm ways in which those qualities would make you a strong engineering student. Then, ask yourself if those ways are connected at all, and if so, if the connections suggest a way of structuring your presentation of them. That should at least get you to the point where you can post an outline for further feedback.
Rach242 - / 1  
Describe your qualities and characteristics - contribution to our community

What qualities or unique characteristics do you possess that will allow you to contribute to the UCF community?
Jennyflower81 - / 690 96  
Hi, Do you have anything written for this essay yet? Please add to this thread if you have anything at all, even if it is a rough draft, we are here to help. For this essay, the college wants to know that you are a well-rounded individual who participates in activities outside of your schoolwork. They want to hear that you are driven and confident, let your personality and individuality show through your writing and words. Explain how you will participate of affect your classmates or college friends. Blend this info with your career or degree plans. Tie it in to your short term and long term goals. Good luck and I hope things go smoothly when you write this :)

Home / Essays / two qualities that you possess essay HELP University of Toronto