Views on issues that you might be passionate about or have academic thought on | IB DP Scholarship

arwinpmo 1 / -  
Hello I'm a newbie, I need your help for my IB Diploma Scholarship essay about:

Views on issues that you might be passionate about or have academic thought on

I need your ideas. Thank you! xo
Hi Anissa, there are actually a number of essays that you can write for the scholarship prompt. The only question for you is, which one will you write about? So, the first thing you have to do is figure out if you want to write about a passion or an academic though. You need to make 2 columns in a word document. One for passion and one for academic. Then consider the major that you are going to be enrolling in at college. What can you say about your passion for this course? Where does it stem from? List it in the columns. Any possible topic that relates to your passion for your major should be listed there. As for the academic column, try to think about any questions that you would like to discover answers to while in college. Think about your possible final paper and the topic that you would like to write about. List those topics or questions down in the academic thought.

Now that you have your choices listed down, you should review them and cancel out the topics that do not seem to be of particular interest, passion, or question to you. Once you are left with one single topic after careful consideration of everything, then you will have your essay topic to write about for this prompt. I know it sounds difficult but this is something that you have to do for yourself. We can only guide you in as far as how you can make your topic choice much more easily than if you have no guidelines to use.
Hi Annisa,first of all, it's with open arms that we are WELCOMING you to the Essay Forum Family, we hope that you find this website to helpful and even more so valuable to your writing projects, we aim to provide you with the most accurate and credible feedback that will enhance your essay and you will be able to submit it with confidence.

The prompt is pretty much asking you to write what you want to do and what interests you the most, something that will let you feel fulfilled without feeling exhausted in doing so. Having said that, you can write something about a hobby, something that you want to pursue academically and maybe something that will eventually lead to professional progress and success.

While you're at it, mind the rules of the English language, don't forget the minor details such as the punctuation marks, the linking verbs as well as all the other points specially the construction of the sentences as this will have an overall effect on the outcome of the essay.

I hope to review the draft essay soon.

Home / Essays / Views on issues that you might be passionate about or have academic thought on | IB DP Scholarship