How to write essay - "Architectural Business Strategy"

Nisa 1 / 1  
Hi,

I would be very thankful for any help on my essay - structure as well as spelling and grammar since I'm not a native speaker.

The task is: Architectural Business Strategy

I haven't get any idea for my task. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance!!

Nisa
stefoo 2 / 8  
Do you have a prompt? any guidelines? I am guessing the "task" you gave us is in fact the major you're applying for. I would also advise you to come up with ideas that we could critique. I believe that's how this forum works. Good luck!
I hope this is not a silly question, but do you mean you want to formulate a business strategy for your work as an architect? Or is this about a fancy kind of business strategy?

Are you planning to be an architect? If so, this is the time to put some thought into what kind of business you want to run. For every field of expertise, you have options for how you want to run your business. Who do you know that is a self-employed architect? What kind of business strategy does she ue? Whatever it is, I bet it involves internet marketing! tengoldenrules.com

:-)
OP Nisa 1 / 1  
Guys thank you for the advice.
No I am not architect and not planning to be architect also. I want to write essay about business or management. I think it's something new if I write relation about architect and business. From here I want to show that architectural is a good business and make idea about "good design good business" but I am still confuse from where I must start.

Do I need to explaint about what is architect first and continue with what strategy that we must implement in architectural so architect become a good business and how's the impact. Pls advice.

Well, my guess is that you need to explain a little about the business of architecture. Many people, like me, do not know much about the business arrangements of architects. Are they involved with firms? Are the freelancers? Are they employees?

How about if you go to your school database and do a key word search for: architecture profession
That might give you good articles about the profession of an architect. Everything you need to write has already been written, so tell what the author if the article says and cite her in your paper.

Home / Essays / How to write essay - "Architectural Business Strategy"