Home / Essays % width Posts: 2

How to write self-introduction part and detailed research plan parts?

cosmina 1 / -  
Hello, everyone! I would like to apply to POSCO Asia Fellowship. I am struggling with writing statement of purpose part. It includes self-introduction, future plan after study in Korea and research topic & detailed research plan. How to write self-introduction part and detailed research plan parts?

Could you give me some tips, please?
For the self introduction, you can discuss your interests beyond the academic and professional goals. While you can discuss those topics as a part of your introduction, you should avoid turning it into an academic or professional biography. Use that self-introduction to discuss your other interests and who you are as a person. The reviewer will be looking for interests and activities that would help to improve the overall student community of the university. So the more diversified your interests as a person, the better.

As for the detailed research plans, that is a tentative discussion that you will show that you have done research into the field of interest that you want to study under their scholarship program. It must contain an actual applicability to your home country and, will prove that you will help to grow the network of the scholarship and university. This is not a permanent proposal. This is tentative at best and will be subject to change as you progress with your studies.

Home / Essays / How to write self-introduction part and detailed research plan parts?