Graduate Admission Question

angel78615 1 / -  
Hi,
Currently, I am applying for a master degree.
I answered to the following two questions, which are part of the application form.
Could you please help me to check the grammar error(s) and let me know if there is any better way to approach these questions. (Each question is limited to 500 characters.)

Thank you.

Describe in detail of your activities since last enrolled?
I have been working as a tax accountant in a corporation since I graduated from college with a bachelor's degree in Accounting in 2011. As a starter in Accounting and Taxation field, I devote my time to learn the skills and experiences from my colleagues. I also spent my leisure time on weekend to take classes in taxation to learn more taxation concepts. Now, perusing a master degree in Queens College would be my next goal to lead my life and profession to the next step.

How did you learn about the College?
I have been living in Flushing since my family migrated to United States about ten years ago. Within this period, I have been exposed to the good reputation and growth about Queens College from my friends, my relatives and the public press. Currently, I live a block away from Queens College's campus and I am glad to have this chance to peruse my master degree in such a diver college.
ThePirateKing 3 / 6  
"I have been working as a tax accountant in a corporation since I graduated from college in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in Accounting.in 2011 As a starter in Accounting and Taxation field, I devote my time to learn the skills and experiences from my colleagues. I also spent my leisure time on weekend to take classes in taxation to learn more taxation concepts. Now, perusingpursuing a master degree in Queens College would be my next goal to lead my life and profession to the next step."

"I am glad to have this chance to perusepursue my master degree in such a diverse college."

Other than that it's really good! What better way to learn about a college than by living next to it?

Home / Graduate / Graduate Admission Question