Applying for a postdoctoral position in your lab.

linpandr 1 / -  
Dear Sir or Madam:
Hello, How do you do?
Here I write to you, applying for a postdoctoral position in your lab.
I am working in Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Wuhan Polytechnic University, Wuhan, P.R. China. I have received my PhD this year and had done some research in Germany over the past two years.

I am very interested in the content of your research including health economic modelling, etc..
I am very eager to know whether I have this good opportunity to study in your side and do my postdoc research in your lab at any time.

I am more than willing to answer any of your questions concerning my application and research.
Please look at my detailed resume and scientific degrees which are attached to this e-mail.
If I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact with me.
Thanks a lot for your time and attention.
I look forward to hear from you soon.
Best wishes and God bless!
With best regards,
Very Sincerely Yours
Hello, How do you do?
I am writing to you, to apply for a postdoctoral position in your lab.

I am working in the Department of Electrical and Information Engineering, Wuhan Polytechnic University, Wuhan, P.R. China.

I have received my PhD this year and have done some research in Germany over the past two years.
I am very interested in the content of your research, including health economic modelling, etc..

I am very eager to know whether I will have this wonderful opportunity to study in your side and do my postdoc research in your lab at any time.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact with me.
Thank you for your time and attention.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I hope all goes well for you in school!

:)

Home / Graduate / Applying for a postdoctoral position in your lab.