Could you assist me if these question are well answered (the programme)

etchinamano 2 / 2  
Q1: What are your main interests in the field of Environment and Sustainability.

Ans: I am particularly interested in research that aims to influence policy and lead to the integration of environmental sustainability in the overal decision making process.

Q2: What are your main reasons for applying to the programme?

Ans: In applying to the programme, I was fascinated by your country and its culture and way of life. I was attracted by the research possibilities, pleasant working artmosphere, your peoples' kindness and the multi-cultural approach of the programme. Further, I was excited by the prosepect of leaving and learning in a multicutural environment and truly experiencing the Swidish way of life.

Q3: How do you hope to benefit from studying programme.

Ans: I hope that through studying the programme, I will have the opportunity to increase my knowledge to a higher standard. I am confident that, the programme will help me to further develop my knowledge, improve my skills and help me to continue with my environmental research activities. It will also assist me in the design of novel solutions for curbing complex environmental issues and help promote environmental sustainability in my society. These reserch is my passion and my life's work because I am confident that it is a noble cause.

Being a mid career professional, I also believe that the programme will help me to develop more self confidence and leadership skills that will help me mentor other up-coming young professionals. I also look forwad to benefiting from interacting with other future visionary leaders from different cultures, which will help me broaden my view of the development world beyond Southern Africa. Interacting from participants from different cultural backgrounds will also give me some insights on how to facilitate and ensure development initiatives succeed, as well as ensuring equitable distribution of benefits from such developments initiatives.

Q4: What are your future plans after completion of the programme?

Ans: My future ambition is is to end up in top management either as a policy maker in government, which I will use as a platform to bridge the gap between policy, research and decision making.

If I do not succeed in this route, my ambition is to end up working in an influential position in one of the United Nations agencies such as UNEP, UNDP or FAO. When I was still doing my undergraduate studies, I always said to myself that when I complete my programme I want ot engage in full time research activities or join a UN agency. This is a dream that I still hold.
EF_Constance - / 143  
I would add a bit more to Q1. It looks so tiny.

Swidish should be Swedish, right?

Q3 -- forwad should be forward.

Good luck!
Yes, good advice! For question #1, add a sentence about the specific sustainable energy initiatives that interest you... and how you might work with them during your career.

Then, you can continue with the same theme for the rest of the questions. I see that they all go together. Show that you already understand some of the "novel solutions" being developed... give examples of what you are interested in!

:)

Home / Graduate / Could you assist me if these question are well answered (the programme)