I have always been excelled in physical sciences; Motivation Letter for Ph.D position

alidanishsyed 1 / -  
Respected,

I wish to apply for the PhD position in .... University. My enclosed curriculum vitae provides you with an over view of my educational background and experience and expertise. My interest in science dates back to my early childhood. I have always been excelled in physical sciences throughout my studies. Four years of extensive study in chemistry and my current work in nanotechnology in synthesis and characterization of Ferrite/CNTs nanocomposites and its potential applications ranging from biomedical field to electromagnetic devices, also my work in synthesis and characterization of biofuels from different non-edible feed stock inspire me to undertake a greater challenge in pursuing a doctorate degree in chemistry. I have gained much expertise in the characterization of nanomaterial by different characterization technique like FTIR, XRD, SEM/EDX, RBS and magnetic properties from VSM. I also gain much experience in characterization of biodiesel using FTIR, NMR and GC/MS techniques and investigation of its fuel properties using ASTM methods. My aspiration to be a good research scientist also makes the postgraduate study an absolute necessity for me to achieve my goals and fulfill my dream. I find myself, honest and humble, devoted and dedicated, creative and innovative, curious and adventures person. These qualities have always inspired me to take up the new challenges. I have worked as a research associate in different projects and gained experience in the field of nano materials and catalysis. During my educational period I have developed as a skilled and learnt how to work in a team.

I handle successfully with a wide range of responsibilities including: constructing computerized data bases, statistical analysis, scientific manuscripts writing and multimedia presentations in seminars and international conferences. I have presented my research work in number of different national and international conferences like International scientific spring.

As a researcher my potential has developed under the inventive and creative supervision of Prof. Dr.... Accumulating these valuable experiences, I am preparing myself for a career in scientific research. I am pretty confident that I can excel in my research because my natural ambition will always be with me to achieve the milestone. I am seeking a doctoral position that offers responsibility for the full range of research work and utilization of my knowledge and experience, as well as the opportunity to meet and work with a wide range of people. In addition to support my application I would like to inform you that I can speak and understand English language. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this letter and my curriculum vitae.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
Parsalove 2 / 2 1  
Please clarify your destination university, because every university has different letter Style.

Home / Graduate / I have always been excelled in physical sciences; Motivation Letter for Ph.D position