Home / Graduate   % width NEW!

My Personal Reason for entering Keuka College

febrarius 2 / 1  

My desire is to undertake my graduate studies at Keuka College, I'm positive that a masters degree will assist me in making real my goal, which is to develop myself intellectually .

Since returning to college I've developed a passion for learning, I have acquired an interest in the Fundamentals of Organizational Management, for the reason that I desire to understand why the employer cannot effectively communicate with their employees. Communication is a key component in any organization, and I strongly believe it is vital in helping employees understand their employer's true mission. For example: A hard working, loyal employee receiving only a twenty five cent raise, when an employer recognizes that particular employee is deserving of much more.

While obtaining my bachelors at Keuka College one particular course stood out the most for me "white collar crime. This course has introduced me to numerous hypothetical ideas and techniques which are widely used in Organizational Management world wide.

I believe that a Master's program in Science Management will go a long way in helping me improve this intellectually individual I aspire to become. I am certain that exposure with your prominent facility will help develop my knowledge and adaptability and help me cope with the challenges that this masters of Science program has to offer. It would be an immense honor to be able to do my graduate studies at Keuka College, and I am extremely certain that I will match the high standards set by Keuka College."

Home / Graduate / My Personal Reason for entering Keuka College