Value of Heroism. What actions make some people heroes?

DarkRedRose 1 / 1 1  
Value of Heroism

What makes the act of heroism different from the daily life of others? To many people the act of heroism can be from their favorite sport player to an actor, but to some of them could be their family members. Each heroic act in the society is faced with great challenges but the hero never backs down. In addition, heroic acts have many different purposes in our society. The act of heroism is considered as an inspiration to others and a reference but it takes certain attribute such as courage and selflessness.

Acts of heroism done by heroes, demonstrate leadership and make our society a better place to live. For instance Mahatma Gandhi helped the colored gain freedom without violence by giving speeches. This demonstrates Gandhi as an hero, because he inspired many people not to use violence to solve a conflict and gave them courage to change their lives. Gandhi was the leader of the protest who sacrificed many things just to get freedom. Another example to illustrate the function of heroism is MLK Jr. He was inspired by the method of non violence from Gandhi. Martin Luis King's heroic act was similar to Gandhi, because he stood up for people in order to get what was right for all colored in the U.S. Furthermore one of his quotes, " I submit that an individual who breaks that a low that conscience tell him is unjust and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice is in reality expressing the highest respect for low. " shows that he was courageous and selfless because he got into gail for doing the right thing and later assassinated.

In conclusion, the heroic act help to enhance the society and heroes that are involved in, always put themselves in danger. Many of the heroic act done by heroes, end up either from dying or wounding from the hazard event that the hero took place in. Every act of heroism plays a significant role in the society, because it improves the quality of each person in humanity, also the act of heroism is always inspired and remembered due to their courageous actions and selflessness.
Maede, when you write a graduate paper or even just a simple academic essay, you should know that one of the rules of writing is that you should never use the initials of a person, who is the topic of the discussion in the written paper. Therefore, spelling out MLK, Jr is wrong but saying "Martin Luther King Jr." is correct in the sentence. You also have the name of the person wrong in your essay. He is not "Martin Luis King", his name is "Martin Luther King". In an academic essay, accuracy of people's names, specially historic names, are vital to the accuracy of your paper and your score in terms of properly developing your essay. It is pretty obvious that you did not proof read this paper because of the obvious writing violations and mistaken names used in the final copy. Please review the essay for grammar structure and information accuracy as these will affect the grade that your professor will give you.
OP DarkRedRose 1 / 1 1  
Thanks so much for reading and aswering me.

Home / Graduate / Value of Heroism. What actions make some people heroes?