Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 2

i am accustomed to the atmosphere here, it is a bit chilly and cool but the landscape is great

sunyy 1 / -  
I am accustomed to the atmosphere here, it is a bit chilly and cool but the landscape is great.
Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15055 4835  
Hi Sunny, what is this post all about? I am not sure what advice you want to receive based upon the sentence you provided. Is this for your English language lessons? You did not provide any instructions about how to proceed with reviewing this piece of work so I cannot really comment on the way that you provided us with the sentence. I can only provide a basic overview.

In the first half of the sentence, you should have used a semicolon or a period instead of a comma. That is the more customary punctuation mark to use when that sentence is presented. You should get better at identifying when a sentence has already been completed, or if it should be connected to the next thought using a semicolon or comma in the presentation.

Home / Grammar, Usage / i am accustomed to the atmosphere here, it is a bit chilly and cool but the landscape is great