Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 2

ANDY, my classmate who was born in South Korea!

elainelo 1 / -  
Andy is my classmate at KCC . He has sitting on my back. He was born in South Korean .
He has short hair and wearing eyeglasses frame. He has moved to California since 2007 for 6 years with his family . Now he has moved here almost 3 weeks because he studing at KCC English class .

He lives in Monoa . He has catch the bus come to school but usually he has come late is traffic. He has girl friend but she lives in Korean . He is interested in soccer and baseball . His favorite color is blue . He plays soccer with his friends on the weekends . He want work to snooker plays but he has still waiting somebody quit . He can go to work
sidney007 4 / 10 3  
Hi!!

Andy is my classmate at KCC . He was born in South Korean
He has short hair and wearsing eyeglasses frame . He has moved to California in since 2007 and was living there for 6 years with his family . Now he has moved here almost 3 weeks because he studing at KCC English class . it has been almost three weeks he has moved here in Manoa. He is studying English at a KCC class.

He lives in Monoa . He has to catch the a bus come to school, he is usually late due to but usually he has come late is traffic. He has a girl friend but who she lives in Korean . He is interested in soccer and baseball . His favorite color is blue . He plays soccer with his friends on the weekends .( He want work to snooker plays but he has still waiting somebody quit )(I am sorry I didn't understand this part so I wont be able to correct you) . He can go to goes to work .

Home / Grammar, Usage / ANDY, my classmate who was born in South Korea!