Before I lived in Canada, I was born in South Korea. Past choices and your life.

blizzard49 1 / -  
Hi I'm trying to finish my assignment from the school.
I have to write down at least 400 words grammer and after that I need to do the spell check and gotta make sure I did right for perfect score.

Here's a question.
In a reflective journal, discuss the influence that past choices and experiences have had on your life. From here, extrapolate into the future and show where your actions now, and those you soon intend to take, will take you in the future. You may wish to consider a particular aspect in your life such as your education, your career, sports, relationships, hobbies, etc.

and here's my grammer.

Before I lived in Canada, I was born in South Korea. I had so many memories in my home country because I had friends who attend elementary school together and we played when we had chance so leaving my friends and move to the Canada was quite difficult. The reason we have to move to the Canada was my parents business did not go well in South Korea so in order to start new business; our family moved home to Canada.

Leaving the South Korea was sad yet I was quite excited because I only able to see the Canada with television and books and when I think about I'm going to see Canada with my own eyes, I believed it's going to quite adventures.

At first time of Canada, my english skill was limited so I had difficult time to speak with other people and understand the words so I had a lot of difficult times but I made new Canadian friends and whenever I had hard time they helped me to keep going to my path. Making Canadian friends were quite experience because when I was young I always want to make my own friends from outside of country.

When I was in the high school I had so much interesting with computers so I attend the program related to the computer to build and study about the computer more. However, after I graduated and move to the St.Lawrence College, I figured out there was not much program related to the computer so I have to choose the alternate choice for get a proper job, the Hotel Management.

At first I didn't have quite hard time but after few lessons in the program, it was getting difficult and there were lots project that I must complete so I couldn't follow the program properly later. After I finish the college, I helped my parent's shop because they needed my help also I thought I going to need experience with working, how meeting people and earn some money for save in my bank account. For working in the parents store was quite experiences and thanks to money that I earned I was able to buy my own computer and books without my parents help and I felt proud of myself.

Thanks to hard works in the store, I was able work faster and with continuation serving customers, I eventually can speak other people fluent than before. The efforts in the store are great gift to me because later in my life I might encounter much kind of people and to get along with them, I need a skill to how to speak with other people.

After few years later, I decided go back to the college to study about welding. If I want to continue my dream, I need to get a proper job and after few days research, I found out welding job will be decent job to earn lots of salary. In the college, I will learn how to weld the iron stuff and eventually get a certificate to get a welding job easier. The welding job will give enough salary to start my own life like buying house and making family and to succeed it I have to learn many as I can in the welding program.

It's been more than 10 years now after I arrived Canada. Sometimes I miss country where I born because I haven't visit there since my family move to the Canda. Even so, there's still my life ahead in the future and I believe there will be more excitement ahead in my life.

Please help me with this assignment that I did correctly that question asked me and spell check for perfect score. Thanks.
sasariri 17 / 25  
Hi blizzard49..
Let me give you some advice..

BeforeRecently I lived in Canada, but I was born in South Korea. I had somanyadmirable memories in my home countryhometown because I had friends (...) when we had chanc, so leaving my friends,andI moved to the Canada,I was quite difficult. The reason we have had to move to the Canada becausewas my parents business did (...); our family moved home to Canada. Leaving the South Korea was sad yet although I was quite excited because I was only able to see the Canada withthrough television and books and when I thinkthought about I'm going to see ...

I hope It is helpful..
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
Hai blizard
here is my suggestion for you
I hope it helps

... and we played when we had A chance so leaving ...

The reason IS we have to move to (...) in order to start A new business...

... Canada with television and books and when . I think (...) my own eyes, I believed it'sIT IS going to quite adventures.

At THE first time of Canada, my E nglish skill was limited so I had difficult time to speakSPOKE with other people and understand. MakingMEETING Canadian friends were quite experiencing  because when (...) from outside of country.

... there was not much programS related to the computer (...) choice for getING a proper job, ...

At THE first I didn'tDID NOThaveHAD quite hard time (...) so I couldn'tNOT followED the program properly later.

... because they needed my help, also I thought I going to need experience with working, how meeting (...) some money for saveSAVINGin my bank account.

For working in the parent's  store was quite experiences ...

After A few years later, I decided TO go back to the college ...
... welding job will be A decent job to earn lots of salarySALARIES .
... my own life like buying A house and making (...) as I can BE in the welding program.

It'sIT IS been more than 10 (...) born because I haven'tHAVE NOT visitED there since my family moveS to the Canda. Even so, there'sTHERE IS still my life ahead in ...

I think it is enough
Thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / Before I lived in Canada, I was born in South Korea. Past choices and your life.