Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 2

Introduction to - Cà phê sữa đá''

kittynice25 1 / -  
Cà phê sữa đá is a combination of coffee,milk and ice. Its taste is very good and the smell is very fragrant. Vietnamese can drink it whenever and wherever.
@kittynice25 Are you studying English? Is this part of your exercises in your writing class? I am not really sure what to make of this explanation because you did not provide any instructions for the review of your work. If you are just learning to write in English then you have to learn that everything you write has to be in English characters. You cannot use Vietnamese specific characters in writing your work. Specifically when you are describing something that is unique to your country. Always use the English characters because the person who will read your work will not know what you are talking about because he cannot read the characters. While it is not important that he pronounces the word right verbally, he needs to properly read what the term you are describing is all about. Otherwise, your work will be useless. As in this case, I am lost as to what the point of your writing is and, to add a problem to the assessment of your essay, I can't even read what the drink you are describing is. What is it called in English? A rough translation from the Vietnamese will suffice since you go on to explain and describe the drink in your next sentences anyway. As of now, this is a piece of English work that doesn't make sense to the reader and doesn't properly relay any useful information either.

Home / Grammar, Usage / Introduction to - Cà phê sữa đá''