Home / Grammar, Usage   % width Posts: 2

How to properly place the quotation which is referring to Enderun?

eng1 4 / 6  
I would just like to ask how can i properly place the quotation which is referring to Enderun.Thanks!

"A place where leaders of a global industry will be taught." (Prime Magazine) Enderun is located at the Wynsum Corporate Plaza in Ortigas. This hotel college offers bachelor's degree and non-degree courses in hotel administration and culinary arts. During my short but amazing stay in Enderun for an interview as part of the admission process, I was able to prove the magazine's statement.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening :)

You should consult your required citation style for final formatting questions, but I believe the following would be appropriate:

"A place where leaders of a global industry will be taught" (This should be the author's last name or the article's title ). Enderun is located at the Wynsum Corporate Plaza in Ortigas. This hotel college offers bachelor's degree and non-degree courses in hotel administration and culinary arts. During my short but amazing stay in Enderun for an interview as part of the admission process, I was able to prove the magazine's statement.

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com

Home / Grammar, Usage / How to properly place the quotation which is referring to Enderun?