Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Cover letter for entry level sales position to check grammar and contents

starzia50 1 / -  
It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my application for the (ABC Company's Sales Program) in (ABC Company). I was introduced to the position through information session held at University.

I majored in Accounting with an emphasis in professional service, from which I developed my interests in the field of consulting. To build practical knowledge and gain actual experience necessary to delve right into operational activities, I participated in various activities. A self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, I am accustomed to fast-paced, demanding work environment.

I strongly believe my skills and qualifications would create value to the ABC Company. Here are three highlights I would like to emphasize.

• Communication Skills: At DEF, I had interviewed two European subsidiaries' CEOs and the president of a client company and participated in conference calls with Mercer's overseas office to collect local information to suggest a better corporate governance structure model. In addition with above, I had written various types of business memos to communicate with clients upon receiving requests from senior consultants or project manager.

• Client-Oriented Mindset: As a research assistant at several global consulting firms, I've had many opportunities to cultivate client-oriented mindset. At XYZ consulting, was in charge of publishing oversea market research report. To publish the report, I had meeting with client at least two times in a week to communicate which information is essentially needed and report the progress of market research to satisfy client's needs. From this experience, I learned that client-oriented mindset is essential mindset for businessman regardless of business area.

• Self-Motivated: As a member of Finance Club, I woke up every morning at 7:00 am to analyze daily changes in stock markets with currency rates, and commodity prices. I also read and scraped daily finance related articles to discuss with member at regular meeting. I looked for economic supply and demand relationships in several economic news providers and economic current events to practice daily tasks that an analyst undertakes. In addition to these daily activities, I also researched various listed companies, created a stock portfolio, and kept track of their prices by identifying key drivers.

My practical knowledge and experience of the professional services industry make me a well-suited candidate at (ABC Company's Sales Program). I would deeply welcome a further opportunity to discuss how my experience and skills can bring more values to ABC Company and the reason that I am strongly convinced to it. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Ryan, as I finish reading your essay, I must say I was captivated by your passion on not only mentoring and this being consulting but also in educating people. It's an essay written not only to point out what your assets are but it is an essay meant to let people and the university to understand what you are capable of and what you can share to the institution.

Moreover, the essay is also written in such a way that you have enumerated you strong point, of course, you do have weak points and you should not be worried on adding this to the essay too, at this point, I would like to say that you may add this points but make sure that the emphasis will still be on your strong points, this way, the focus of of the essay will still be on your strong attributes.

Now, going back to your essay, you don't have to worry about the grammar or your sentence structure, you have a well written essay.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate you on finding your passion, mentoring or in your field, consulting, is one way of sharing what you learned, trying to make other people see you in a different level, as an educator, as someone who is ready and not afraid to share knowledge to people, a noble act indeed.

Home / Letters / Cover letter for entry level sales position to check grammar and contents