Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters [778] - page 1 of 13

Letters

We will help you write academic / business letters and resumes

sort by: Replies | sort by: Threads
My friend need some information about my country for visiting

5 - the transportation-> The transportation (I think you should add "Furthermore, Apart from, etc. So I think the letter will...

LettersTrang Le - Jan 10, 2017 / nguyenlykimngan1 - Jan 14, 2017
Cross Culture Internship 2017 - Motivation Letter

5 - Aasma, here is the first rule of writing any sort of paper, always sit down, relax, and then write....

Lettersmujer_loca - Jan 7, 2017 / Holt - Jan 8, 2017
Play Submission Letter-I wrote a cover letter for a play titled "White Mama"

2 - I believe that this is enough if you include a motivation. Everybody loves to be flattered, so why Shakespeare...

Lettersgmuturi - Dec 29, 2016 / TVLAERE - Dec 29, 2016
'A great future awaits him' - This is a Letter of recommendation from a Math teacher

4 - Good letter, but some changes He is the one who always wanted to learn. ... and Vedic...

Lettersabdon786 - Dec 15, 2016 / gmuturi - Dec 29, 2016
Doctoral Program at Birmingham Website Application - Letter to supervisor candidate

4 - Thank you all for your suggestions. I would like to pursue professor as supervisor candidate to continue my degree...

Lettersahmadmaulinnaufa - Dec 27, 2016 / ahmadmaulinnaufa - Dec 28, 2016
ERASMUS MUNDUS Scholarship - great honour, great responsibility and an obligation to work hard

11 - @Holt Thanks, Mary, I think that the current version of the essay is way better than the initial draft...

Lettersserikbar - Dec 18, 2016 / serikbar - Dec 26, 2016
Cover letter for a School Counselor?

4 - Yes, you can use that statement that I wrote as an example for you. Just remember that you need...

Lettersngokhoa99 - Dec 21, 2016 / Holt - Dec 21, 2016
Counselor's Letter of Recommendation for MIT

8 - Holt, thank you very much, you've been very helpful. I will add those things you suggested, I'm really happy...

Lettersluisgonzalo - Dec 12, 2016 / luisgonzalo - Dec 14, 2016
He has always been consistent and punctual in classes. LoR on behalf of Mathematics teacher.

11 - I would suggest you to convince your teachers to prepare the letters on their own because universities can easily...

LettersPallaw - Nov 27, 2016 / sus_007 - Dec 8, 2016
Music Resume: Identifying Points of Confusions & Possible Solutions

4 - Zhang, there is no right or wrong in writing, especially in writing a resume / curriculum vitae about yourself....

LettersFaithfulEnya - Dec 5, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 7, 2016
Study plan for my Canada study permit - to Global Business Management PGC.

20 - @Holt I really don't know how to thank you! You're so patient and kind, damn I should buy you...

Lettersdunno_EF - Nov 22, 2016 / dunno_EF - Nov 24, 2016
Architectural Engineering to enrich my education and lead to a start of a successful career

1 - Dear Selection Committee, My name is - , - years old, currently in the 5th and last year...

Lettersketi93 - Nov 16, 2016 / — -
Unipdu FT D - Fakhrizal Mabruri - I hope you're okay

3 - Letter to my friend Fakhrizal Hi Fakhrizal, how are you? I hope you're okay rizal! If you have time...

LettersHalmy - Oct 26, 2016 / Halmy - Nov 15, 2016
My house has been renovated from the front to the back. FT D - Balasan surat untuk jeri

2 - Hi Affan, I have some minor corrections for your letter. In terms of sentence structure and grammar, you obviously...

LettersAffan_Nafis - Nov 15, 2016 / Holt - Nov 15, 2016
My dispatch is fine! Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to kiki

2 - Inna, your letter is really difficult to understand as you were not able to properly develop your letter. You...

LettersInna Waffi - Nov 4, 2016 / Holt - Nov 15, 2016
Conversation about living in a house - Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to Affan

2 - How are you affan? I hope you are fine there, what is the situation in your house?how about the...

LettersJeri_Asidik - Nov 13, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 13, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D letters to Halmy ijul. Beautiful city

3 - Hi Fahrizal, I have some suggestions for you I have a lot of stories to be told in...

LettersFahrizal Mabruri - Nov 10, 2016 / Hujjatul19 - Nov 10, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D Balasan surat Anggi - it's been a long day we haven't meet each other

3 - Hello Anggi, I've recaved received your letter and ... ... life here, I has have adapted well. I've...

LettersFebyputri - Oct 26, 2016 / hitam_manis - Nov 10, 2016
My house in a crowded neighbourhood. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Wiwit Krisdiyanti

3 - Hi Ais. it seems you have problems with grammar, it is okay as long as you are determined enough...

LettersAIS SALIMATUS S - Oct 26, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 9, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D A letter to Wakid; I heard you are working in Tanggerang

4 - @ichanpants89 thank you mate, i'll learn everything about my mistakes :) and i hope you do not mind if...

LettersErsaN - Oct 26, 2016 / ErsaN - Nov 9, 2016
Application for the position of PhD student subsidized by CSC

3 - @Holt Thank you for you edit, I think your recommend very useful to me...

Letterskukujide - Nov 9, 2016 / kukujide - Nov 9, 2016
I hope you are always in good condition. UNIPDU FT_D - Letter To ms.Inna

4 - @ichanpants89 @Holt Thank you very much.....

Letterskikiyanti - Oct 26, 2016 / kikiyanti - Nov 4, 2016
unipdu FTD-letters to Fera - I will tell about my house

3 - Hi! I have some feedback for you! ...in the way manggis... should be ...at Manggis Road... ...

LettersEni dwi - Oct 26, 2016 / kiki23 - Nov 3, 2016
It has been awhile since the last time we met, how are you there? Letter to M. Sigit Varendra

3 - Hi here are my suggestions. remember that a good sentence always contains Subject and Verb, or in bahasa,...

LettersIrsyad - Nov 1, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 1, 2016
'I am from Madura Island.' This Is a Letter To Bima - Unipdu FT C

2 - Please refer to this cleaned up version of your letter for corrections to your original work: Hi,...

Lettersbimabayu666 - Nov 1, 2016 / Holt - Nov 1, 2016
How are you? this is a letter to Naufal - Unipdu FT C

2 - Achmad, your letter is not good at all. Your letter could very well be considered offensive in some circles...

Lettersachmad naufal - Nov 1, 2016 / Holt - Nov 1, 2016
UNIPDU FT C. How are you Ikbal? I hope you are always fine and healthy

2 - Your letter is affected by wrong spelling , lack of capitalization, and misdirected grammar. I suggest the following corrections...

LettersMujaki - Oct 31, 2016 / Holt - Oct 31, 2016
MOTIVATION LETTER, APPLICATION FOR THE BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT KU Leuven Belgium

2 - Daniel, due to the fact that you have opted to discuss information such as your personal life in this...

LettersDanielBalici - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 31, 2016
UNIPDU FT C - this is a latter to Achmad Fatchur Roziq

3 - Rizky, you need to work n the sentence structure. The thought process is clear, but you have a problem...

LettersRizkydiwan86 - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 30, 2016
Unipdu FT C send message Satriyo Utomo to Hendrik Prasetyo

2 - Hi Hendrik, Kindly refer to the improvements I made to your letter: I hope you...

Lettershendrik prasetyo - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 30, 2016
Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni - missing the rustic atmosphere

4 - The weather hereHere, the weather is hot and polluted because of the numberlots of vehicles a lot of walkingpassing...

LettersDeni - Oct 26, 2016 / saifuddin85 - Oct 30, 2016
This is my letter - Unipdu FT C Letter to Mochammad Izzul Hidayatulloh

2 - Izzul, please consider the revised letter sample I am sharing with you as an example of a better structured...

Lettersmizzulh - Oct 29, 2016 / Holt - Oct 29, 2016
This is my hobby now - Unipdu FT C Letter to Rachmat Bagus R.

2 - Hi Hudan, your letter shows a lot of promise with regards to your possible improvement in the use...

LettersHudan Aminulloh - Oct 29, 2016 / Holt - Oct 29, 2016
My house with rural milieu. Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni Stiawan

2 - Deni, here is a sample of how to better develop your letter using more complete and informative sentences: ...

LettersDeni dwi - Oct 27, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D LETTER TO ERSA; I've just moved into my home and live with my parents

2 - Nur, there are so many grammatical errors in your letter that is just best for me to revise the...

LettersLos Galacticos - Oct 27, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
Your new home sounds interesting, but check mine too. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Uvi

3 - Mifta, here is a cleaned up version of your letter. I hope it helps you better analyze your sentence...

LettersMifta - Oct 26, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
Cover Letter for Resedential Volunteer ( Farmer- Chef) at Heifer International Farm

2 - Danielle, your cover letter should follow the same format as any application cover letter. That means it should also...

Letterscollegebound28 - Oct 26, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
unipdu FT-D_my letters to Deden - detailed description about my homeland

2 - Uhm.. I don't know where to start.. First, there are many grammatical errors in the letter and many...

Lettersirfan ian - Oct 26, 2016 / ichephe - Oct 26, 2016
What is your new home environment there and are you happy with the atmosphere there? Letter to Feby

3 - Hello Anggi :) Let me check your letter :) Jl.gerilya 08 mancar, ==> Better if you use...

LettersAnggi Mega - Oct 26, 2016 / SarlindaDS_27 - Oct 26, 2016
Unipdu FT-D letter to tell about my house in Belut, Jogoroto Jombang

2 - Hay ais how are you, I hope you're there always be fine, so am i. ... receive this...

LettersWiwit - Oct 26, 2016 / amrillahmk - Oct 26, 2016
My house is bigger than before after the renovation. UNIPDU FTD- LETTERS TO ENI

2 - I assume that this letter needs major revision, especially with the letter format, grammar, and punctuations. Therefore, I would...

Lettersfera firina - Oct 26, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Oct 26, 2016
UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Mifta; I have moved into a new house

2 - Hi Uvi, Welcome to EssayForum :) Due to lots of grammatical issues that need to be addressed, I...

LettersUvi - Oct 26, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Oct 26, 2016
A [Job Application] Cover Letter: Why consulting is for me, and why this firm is the right place

4 - Thank you. I am reducing the size a bit...

Lettersdoktorrr - Oct 20, 2016 / doktorrr - Oct 21, 2016
'Good connection with others' - Write a letter of application to the tourism office

9 - Hi @justivy03 I studied english before , and nowadays I've been studying english again. these days I am improving...

LettersSaharHdi - Oct 16, 2016 / SaharHdi - Oct 19, 2016
A Letter of Recommendation From My Research Adviser--M.S. Program Application. How To Revise It?

3 - Mary, THX for your kind help. I didn't realize there were as many problems as this. Some revisions...

Lettersyangbowen - Oct 18, 2016 / yangbowen - Oct 18, 2016
Letters of Recommendation from Professors for Obataining LoA

3 - Hi Alfa, I would like to help you out and we're going to do it, one letter at a...

Lettersalfa7 - Oct 1, 2016 / justivy03 - Oct 2, 2016
Write a letter to newspaper editor for elderly relative grateful the young man by telling story.

2 - Hi Amir, Welcome to EF Team! :) Here's my analysis towards your letter, especially in the beginning part...

LettersAmirgaul - Oct 1, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Oct 2, 2016
Ultra-Modern Community Center Letter for English Class

3 - Dear Sara, In keeping with this letter, here some advices from me. 1. This is important, you...

Letterssarak32 - Sep 10, 2016 / dils - Sep 21, 2016
The requesting letter in regard to some important papers which have been left at the hotel.

4 - Hi, your letter is good. I have some remarks for you. I think you have some trouble with using...

Letterszhouwei - Sep 9, 2016 / thphuong1911 - Sep 13, 2016
Motivation letter - Business Adminstration - Radboud University

5 - @ichanpants89 thank you for your comments. Please find below a revised version of the letter, appreciate if you...

Letterssosia1 - Sep 6, 2016 / sosia1 - Sep 8, 2016
Letter or motivation for a Msc in Supply Chain at Jacobs University in Germany

2 - Greetings Mr. Carlos Cabrera in this opportunity, I'd like to share ... first of all, please start the...

LettersCarlosmcabrerap0 - Sep 6, 2016 / ramzi06 - Sep 6, 2016
The recommendation letter to the esteemed program, how to improve quality of this letter?

2 - Hi, I think the letter is actually quite well-written with very few grammatical errors. It does seem a...

Lettersyegao - Aug 30, 2016 / TJLuschen - Sep 1, 2016
The cover letter for Audit Recruiment / Tax and Advisory Recruiment

5 - Hello chomchom. These are several corrections for you. I am have very impressed with the aim ... I...

Letterschomchom - Aug 22, 2016 / hirani03 - Aug 27, 2016
"Breaking The Limit 2016" competition - cover letter about audit internship recuiterment

3 - Hi ngocha, - I learned that the competition "Breaking The Limit 2016" replaced the .... When I...

Lettersngocha1209 - Aug 22, 2016 / Faridadwi18 - Aug 23, 2016
Write an email about yourself to a homestay family in that country

5 - Hi young, - I'm My name is Young and i come from Korea. Today, i write am...

Lettersramiyoung - Aug 19, 2016 / Faridadwi18 - Aug 22, 2016
'I want to be useful person' - Motivation Letter : My Motivation to Take Master Programme

3 - Hello tyar32 Keep writing :) 1. I realize that I need to become a specialist in particular...

Letterstyar32 - Aug 17, 2016 / hirani03 - Aug 18, 2016
A letter to friend with information, that one of your relatives is traveling to his/her country

3 - Many thanks for your help. I will keep your comments in my minds so as to write a...

Lettersyon959 - Aug 13, 2016 / yon959 - Aug 14, 2016
Study Plan for Canadian study permit - application letter to the Visa Officer

4 - Hi Sandy Vu! Welcome to Essay Forum! I think you have a great start to your essay. I really...

Letterssandyvu - Aug 5, 2016 / Hiddengrace - Aug 6, 2016
A motivation letter for European Commisson Traineeship programme.

6 - Hi Adem, thank you for appreciating our work here on EF and we are definitely delighted that we are...

LettersWriteandlearn - Aug 4, 2016 / justivy03 - Aug 5, 2016
Letter of recommondation for Law School's scholarship

7 - Hi Minh, thank you for appreciating our work here on EF. It definitely boost our confidence whenever we receive...

Letterspizzatrasua - Jul 27, 2016 / justivy03 - Jul 28, 2016

Home / Letters