Unanswered [1] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Letters [801] - page 1 of 14

Letters

We will help you write academic / business letters and resumes

Replies | Threads
A plant breeder - my PhD cover letter

5 - @Roselanim Thanks. I agree with you....

Lettersjasimpstu - Mar 26, 2017 / jasimpstu - 2 days ago
Reconsidering my application - how to write a good appeal for sdsu?

3 - Tammy, the tone of your letter is too informal for an appeal letter. this must carry a serious and...

Lettersttran0408 - Mar 25, 2017 / Holt - Mar 26, 2017
A letter for airline company about lost suitcase.

5 - @Holt Thank you very much for your comment! I will try to do it better next time. I haven't...

Lettersindanx - Mar 21, 2017 / indanx - Mar 24, 2017
Canada Visit - Reply a friend's invitation.

2 - Dang, your letter should be better developed than this. All of your paragraphs are too short and do not...

Lettersthunga251090 - Mar 24, 2017 / Holt - Mar 24, 2017
Employment Letter for the embassy of Canada to issue my study permit

2 - @Azazm_952 I think you letter already content all the information as required. and the words are smooth and clear!\...

LettersAzazm_952 - Mar 7, 2017 / ylin0233 - Mar 7, 2017
FILLED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - academic study/training related awards, prizes or publications

9 - To Holt,.. Yes I will .. Thank you To bagus setyawan, Nopwe, the junk food idea is only...

Lettersdigaprasiska - Mar 4, 2017 / digaprasiska - Mar 5, 2017
A professor request for recommendation letter email

6 - @digaprasiska Thank you! I've correct the wording!...

Letterstoffytata - Mar 2, 2017 / toffytata - Mar 4, 2017
You took your family to a nearby restaurant. Disappointed with the meal and complain to manager

9 - Hi@jaikrishna "I write this email to complain about..." would be a better sentence than "This email is to complain...

Lettersjaikrishna - Feb 20, 2017 / kalyn - Mar 1, 2017
A perfect world does not exist. My Values and Beliefs - NTU Scholarship Essay

3 - Jon, you have portrayed strong character traits of a person. These are not to be confused with the values...

Lettersjontargaryen - Feb 26, 2017 / Holt - Feb 26, 2017
Coffee vs. Tea for the English - an attempt for summing-up the text into one sentence

6 - Really appreciate your excellent sample and bearing my poor writing Mary:) I will practice with the test set, and...

Lettersfoyuliu - Feb 22, 2017 / foyuliu - Feb 23, 2017
Write a letter to your friend to tell him about how to protect the environment in your area

5 - thank you very much for your comments. They are so helpful for me . In fact, my letter hasn't...

Lettersconanhy - Feb 20, 2017 / conanhy - Feb 22, 2017
Planning to meet a stranger and asking him his interests.

3 - @Holt Thanks, Holt. Yes, putting the question mark is always an issue for me. I know we can still...

Lettersmastindersingh - Feb 19, 2017 / mastindersingh - Feb 19, 2017
Writing a pitch for discover magazine - would it be accepted by an editor?

8 - @Holt thank you so much!...

Letterscolumbiabound - Feb 9, 2017 / columbiabound - Feb 12, 2017
He has sterling communication skill - giving approval for talent of a student

7 - Bagu, I will be focusing on grammar correction now because the content is already perfect. I told you we...

Lettersbagusetyawan - Feb 7, 2017 / Holt - Feb 8, 2017
Statement of Purpose - My Motivation to Join Information System in University of Melbourne

9 - Hi Bagu, I hope you won't mind if I kick in here with the difference in the meaning of...

Lettersbagusetyawan - Feb 3, 2017 / Holt - Feb 7, 2017
Study and Future Plan about KGSP program

2 - Julian, you can only post one essay per thread buddy. So I will only respond to the Study Goals...

LettersAlbUnal - Feb 3, 2017 / Holt - Feb 3, 2017
Letter of Recommendation from Supervisor - expressing support for a student

8 - @Holt Thanks bud. May God bless you....

Lettersbagusetyawan - Feb 2, 2017 / bagusetyawan - Feb 2, 2017
My motivation letter for a scholarship purpose - expressing interest in studying at the University

2 - Asma, since this motivation letter is for a scholarship, you need to present the essay in such a manner...

LettersAsma08 - Feb 2, 2017 / Holt - Feb 2, 2017
Oracle technical skills, diagnosis expertness and other abilities. MS in Data Science recommendation

5 - @ashivash Hi Ashivash, I will correct the grammar part a little bit. --has been appreciated by...

Lettersashivash - Jan 23, 2017 / Streetwalker - Jan 31, 2017
A most undervalued candidate misjudged by many of his counterparts - recommendation letter

2 - Ashwin, you need to clarify paragraph 2 of this letter of recommendation. It is highly confusing and doesn't really...

Lettersashivash - Jan 30, 2017 / Holt - Jan 30, 2017
Reference Letter for my employee teacher

2 - Sari, your reference letter is improperly written. It does not contain the correct references, structure, nor information that is...

Lettersbuahati - Jan 26, 2017 / Holt - Jan 26, 2017
Letter of postponing job appointment on November 15th.

2 - Jay, the letter that you wrote is good. It gets the message across to the reader but has a...

Lettersjaijkrishn12 - Jan 24, 2017 / Holt - Jan 24, 2017
U.S. Naval Officer Motivational Statement Essay - Navy's core values in order to protect USA

2 - Alexander, I am wondering if your motivational statement essay came with some guide questions as most military officer school...

LettersCookieMonster666 - Jan 23, 2017 / Holt - Jan 23, 2017
My friend need some information about my country for visiting

5 - the transportation-> The transportation (I think you should add "Furthermore, Apart from, etc. So I think the letter will...

LettersTrang Le - Jan 10, 2017 / nguyenlykimngan1 - Jan 14, 2017
Cross Culture Internship 2017 - Motivation Letter

5 - Aasma, here is the first rule of writing any sort of paper, always sit down, relax, and then write....

Lettersmujer_loca - Jan 7, 2017 / Holt - Jan 8, 2017
Play Submission Letter-I wrote a cover letter for a play titled "White Mama"

2 - I believe that this is enough if you include a motivation. Everybody loves to be flattered, so why Shakespeare...

Lettersgmuturi - Dec 29, 2016 / TVLAERE - Dec 29, 2016
'A great future awaits him' - This is a Letter of recommendation from a Math teacher

4 - Good letter, but some changes He is the one who always wanted to learn. ... and Vedic...

Lettersabdon786 - Dec 15, 2016 / gmuturi - Dec 29, 2016
Doctoral Program at Birmingham Website Application - Letter to supervisor candidate

4 - Thank you all for your suggestions. I would like to pursue professor as supervisor candidate to continue my degree...

Lettersahmadmaulinnaufa - Dec 27, 2016 / ahmadmaulinnaufa - Dec 28, 2016
ERASMUS MUNDUS Scholarship - great honour, great responsibility and an obligation to work hard

11 - @Holt Thanks, Mary, I think that the current version of the essay is way better than the initial draft...

Lettersserikbar - Dec 18, 2016 / serikbar - Dec 26, 2016
Cover letter for a School Counselor?

4 - Yes, you can use that statement that I wrote as an example for you. Just remember that you need...

Lettersngokhoa99 - Dec 21, 2016 / Holt - Dec 21, 2016
Counselor's Letter of Recommendation for MIT

8 - Holt, thank you very much, you've been very helpful. I will add those things you suggested, I'm really happy...

Lettersluisgonzalo - Dec 12, 2016 / luisgonzalo - Dec 14, 2016
He has always been consistent and punctual in classes. LoR on behalf of Mathematics teacher.

11 - I would suggest you to convince your teachers to prepare the letters on their own because universities can easily...

LettersPallaw - Nov 27, 2016 / sus_007 - Dec 8, 2016
Music Resume: Identifying Points of Confusions & Possible Solutions

4 - Zhang, there is no right or wrong in writing, especially in writing a resume / curriculum vitae about yourself....

LettersFaithfulEnya - Dec 5, 2016 / ichanpants89 - Dec 7, 2016
Study plan for my Canada study permit - to Global Business Management PGC.

20 - @Holt I really don't know how to thank you! You're so patient and kind, damn I should buy you...

Lettersdunno_EF - Nov 22, 2016 / dunno_EF - Nov 24, 2016
Architectural Engineering to enrich my education and lead to a start of a successful career

1 - Dear Selection Committee, My name is - , - years old, currently in the 5th and last year...

Lettersketi93 - Nov 16, 2016 / — -
Unipdu FT D - Fakhrizal Mabruri - I hope you're okay

3 - Letter to my friend Fakhrizal Hi Fakhrizal, how are you? I hope you're okay rizal! If you have time...

LettersHalmy - Oct 26, 2016 / Halmy - Nov 15, 2016
My house has been renovated from the front to the back. FT D - Balasan surat untuk jeri

2 - Hi Affan, I have some minor corrections for your letter. In terms of sentence structure and grammar, you obviously...

LettersAffan_Nafis - Nov 15, 2016 / Holt - Nov 15, 2016
My dispatch is fine! Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to kiki

2 - Inna, your letter is really difficult to understand as you were not able to properly develop your letter. You...

LettersInna Waffi - Nov 4, 2016 / Holt - Nov 15, 2016
Conversation about living in a house - Unipdu_FT_D A Letter to Affan

2 - How are you affan? I hope you are fine there, what is the situation in your house?how about the...

LettersJeri_Asidik - Nov 13, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 13, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D letters to Halmy ijul. Beautiful city

3 - Hi Fahrizal, I have some suggestions for you I have a lot of stories to be told in...

LettersFahrizal Mabruri - Nov 10, 2016 / Hujjatul19 - Nov 10, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D Balasan surat Anggi - it's been a long day we haven't meet each other

3 - Hello Anggi, I've recavedreceived your letter and ... ... life here, I hashave adapted well. I've already getgot...

LettersFebyputri - Oct 26, 2016 / hitam_manis - Nov 10, 2016
My house in a crowded neighbourhood. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Wiwit Krisdiyanti

3 - Hi Ais. it seems you have problems with grammar, it is okay as long as you are determined enough...

LettersAIS SALIMATUS S - Oct 26, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 9, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D A letter to Wakid; I heard you are working in Tanggerang

4 - @ichanpants89 thank you mate, i'll learn everything about my mistakes :) and i hope you do not mind if...

LettersErsaN - Oct 26, 2016 / ErsaN - Nov 9, 2016
Application for the position of PhD student subsidized by CSC

3 - @Holt Thank you for you edit, I think your recommend very useful to me...

Letterskukujide - Nov 9, 2016 / kukujide - Nov 9, 2016
I hope you are always in good condition. UNIPDU FT_D - Letter To ms.Inna

4 - @ichanpants89 @Holt Thank you very much.....

Letterskikiyanti - Oct 26, 2016 / kikiyanti - Nov 4, 2016
unipdu FTD-letters to Fera - I will tell about my house

3 - Hi! I have some feedback for you! ...in the way manggis... should be ...at Manggis Road... ...

LettersEni dwi - Oct 26, 2016 / kiki23 - Nov 3, 2016
It has been awhile since the last time we met, how are you there? Letter to M. Sigit Varendra

3 - Hi here are my suggestions. remember that a good sentence always contains Subject and Verb, or in bahasa,...

LettersIrsyad - Nov 1, 2016 / amrillahmk - Nov 1, 2016
'I am from Madura Island.' This Is a Letter To Bima - Unipdu FT C

2 - Please refer to this cleaned up version of your letter for corrections to your original work: Hi, ...

Lettersbimabayu666 - Nov 1, 2016 / Holt - Nov 1, 2016
How are you? this is a letter to Naufal - Unipdu FT C

2 - Achmad, your letter is not good at all. Your letter could very well be considered offensive in some circles...

Lettersachmad naufal - Nov 1, 2016 / Holt - Nov 1, 2016
UNIPDU FT C. How are you Ikbal? I hope you are always fine and healthy

2 - Your letter is affected by wrong spelling , lack of capitalization, and misdirected grammar. I suggest the following corrections...

LettersMujaki - Oct 31, 2016 / Holt - Oct 31, 2016
MOTIVATION LETTER, APPLICATION FOR THE BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AT KU Leuven Belgium

2 - Daniel, due to the fact that you have opted to discuss information such as your personal life in this...

LettersDanielBalici - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 31, 2016
UNIPDU FT C - this is a latter to Achmad Fatchur Roziq

3 - Rizky, you need to work n the sentence structure. The thought process is clear, but you have a problem...

LettersRizkydiwan86 - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 30, 2016
Unipdu FT C send message Satriyo Utomo to Hendrik Prasetyo

2 - Hi Hendrik, Kindly refer to the improvements I made to your letter: I hope you are doing...

Lettershendrik prasetyo - Oct 30, 2016 / Holt - Oct 30, 2016
Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni - missing the rustic atmosphere

4 - The weather here Here, the weather is hot and polluted because ofthe number lots of vehicles a lot of...

LettersDeni - Oct 26, 2016 / saifuddin85 - Oct 30, 2016
This is my letter - Unipdu FT C Letter to Mochammad Izzul Hidayatulloh

2 - Izzul, please consider the revised letter sample I am sharing with you as an example of a better structured...

Lettersmizzulh - Oct 29, 2016 / Holt - Oct 29, 2016
This is my hobby now - Unipdu FT C Letter to Rachmat Bagus R.

2 - Hi Hudan, your letter shows a lot of promise with regards to your possible improvement in the use...

LettersHudan Aminulloh - Oct 29, 2016 / Holt - Oct 29, 2016
My house with rural milieu. Unipdu FT D-Letter to Deni Stiawan

2 - Deni, here is a sample of how to better develop your letter using more complete and informative sentences: ...

LettersDeni dwi - Oct 27, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
UNIPDU FT-D LETTER TO ERSA; I've just moved into my home and live with my parents

2 - Nur, there are so many grammatical errors in your letter that is just best for me to revise the...

LettersLos Galacticos - Oct 27, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
Your new home sounds interesting, but check mine too. UNIPDU FT D-Letters to Uvi

3 - Mifta, here is a cleaned up version of your letter. I hope it helps you better analyze your sentence...

LettersMifta - Oct 26, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016
Cover Letter for Resedential Volunteer ( Farmer- Chef) at Heifer International Farm

2 - Danielle, your cover letter should follow the same format as any application cover letter. That means it should also...

Letterscollegebound28 - Oct 26, 2016 / Holt - Oct 27, 2016

Home / Letters