Home / Letters   % width Posts: 5

I am excited to apply for the PR-intern position; Cover Letter

HapCata 1 / 2  
I am excited to apply for the PR-intern position posted on your website. I am very interested in Edelman's organizational culture that encourages excellent services in a positive environment, providing a transparent, loyal and honest collaboration between both employees and clients.

I have a Bachelor in Communication and Public Relations and another one in Sociology and Social Work. Having attended and successfully graduated two faculties in the same time left me with perfect time-management skills and significant persistence in everything that I do. Currently, I am a second semester master student studying on the international program 'Culture, Communication and Globalization' at Aalborg University in Denmark, focusing on the stream 'Organizational Culture and Leadership'. My studies emphasize on international and cross-cultural aspects of global communication, intercultural competences and crisis communication management. Within our studies we are encouraged to seek internships in international or intercultural companies for the 9th semester.

Due to the international framework of my studies and Problem Based Learning approach that Aalborg University imposes, I appreciate it to work in international teams and transform the resulting creativity and innovativeness into productive work flows. Moreover, I have developed critical thinking, project management abilities and analytical skills to learn processes in a very short period of time which I consider as being essential in today's fast moving global marketplace. I consider myself as being able to communicate and collaborate effectively with my colleagues and to build and sustain productive relationships. Furthermore, I am a hard-working, ambitious person and I am not discouraged by a lot of work, maintaining flexibility under pressure.

I consider the possibility of doing an internship at Eldeman as the excellent opportunity to broaden my knowledge and to observe professionalism at its best. It is a major aim for me to be part of such successful organization and to contribute towards its success.

If you think I might fit into your organisation, I would very much look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Having attended and successfully graduated from two faculties at the same time left me with perfect ...

Due to the international framework of my studies and Problem Based Learning approach that Aalborg University imposes, I appreciate it to work in international teams and transform the resulting creativity and innovativeness into productive work flows. -----This sentence is confusing. Maybe it would be better to make it into two sentences?

Moreover, I have developed critical thinking, project management abilities and analytical skills to learn processes in a very short period of time, which I consider as being essential in today's fast moving global marketplace.

I consider myself as being able to communicate and collaborate effectively with my colleagues and to build and sustain productive relationships.

I consider the possibility of doing an internship at Eldeman an excellent opportunity to broaden my knowledge and to observe professionalism at its best.

It is a major aim for me to be part of such a successful organization and to contribute towards its success.

If you think I might fit into your organization , I would very much look forward to hearing from you.

:)
OP HapCata 1 / 2  
EF_Susan
Thank you! :)
Anh_Thu1905 2 / 3  
Hi, This is mime. Also PR internship!

DIEP ANH THU
31 No. 16 Street Lu Gia Ward 15 District 11
0122.712.85.86
S3175504@rmit.edu.vn
28 April 2011
Ms. Thuy
HR Department - Square Group
54 -56 Hoa Dao Ward 2 District Phu Nhuan
thuy.le@square-vn.com
Application for a Public Relations Internship Position
Dear Ms. Thuy,
As the wonderful industry tour for RMIT students that I attended at Square Group on April 2011, Mr. Nhiem suggested I contact you regarding the possible Event Planner or PR practitioner opening in your firm. After visit your company, I really love the friendly working environment and I believe I will be able to use my knowledge and skill learnt from university to contribute to Square Group.

Therefore, I am writing to express my interest in joining your team as an internship in Event Planner or PR practitioner. My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration.

I had work as PR practitioner and Event Manager in some projects at RMIT. I am sincerely interested in contributing my networking skill, teamwork skill and experiences to your company. I am keen on taking this opportunity to enhance my knowledge and enthusiasm to your commitment to quality and high customer services.

I will appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you my competences and the specific needs of your company. Thank you kindly for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Diep Anh Thu
extrafresh 13 / 32  
Here is my editing.

Dear Ms. Thuy,

Greetings. This is Diep Anh Thu
.

On April 2011, I have attended As the wonderful industry tour organized for RMIT students at Square Group. Mr. Nhiem suggested I should contact you regarding the possible opening Event Planner or PR practitioner inat your firm. After the visit your company , I really enjoy the friendly working environment and I believed I will ould be able to use my knowledges and skills that I have l earnt from university to make contribution to Square Group.

I had worked as PR practitioner and Event Manager in some projects at RMIT. I am sincerely interested in contributing my networking, teamwork skill and experiences to your company. I am keen on taking this opportunity to enhance my knowledge and enthusiasm to your commitment to quality and high customer services.

I will appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you about my competences and the specific needs to your company. Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Diep Anh Thu

Home / Letters / I am excited to apply for the PR-intern position; Cover Letter