Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

COVER LETTER to apply Event Marketing position

Thu Hieu 1 / -  
Dear HR Department,

I am a fresher in marketing, also in my final year at the University of Finance & Marketing. I am writing to apply for the Marketing Intern position.

I'm very excited about Event Executive in Marketing and would welcome the opportunity to bring my strong communication skills, creativity, and positive energy to your growing team.

I desire to learn and grow more profoundly in the field of marketing. Approach MaxX DC on Brandsvietnam, I would like to write this email to apply Event Executive position you are seeking.

Regarding experience, I spent 5 months working at Brainad Agency. Here I learned a lot about the skills of managing multiple projects at the same time, experienced working directly with KOLs, and supported the media team a lot to Project completed smoothly. Besides, 4 months working at the company IMC and Brand AND Agency as an account planner intern. I worked closely with the strategic planning team implemented the proposal following the requirements and orientation of the brand and presented it to customers. Working closely with the creative and media team, I can manage and closely follow project implementation increase my communication ability, convince customers of my ideas, and promptly resolve problems that arise.

Working for a while at an education company as a Marketing Executive, I became more proficient in project management skills and marketing activities. I directly plan and set up workshop event activities every week/month that the marketing manager requests. Those are the experiences that helped me find myself suitable for the event and want to deepen and develop myself more with Event marketing.

With the above experiences and eagerness to learn, I hope that I am the perfect piece of the puzzle that the team is looking for event executive position. Thank you for your consideration. I very much look forward to the opportunity to speak with you in person about my interest in this position.

Sincerely,
Is this supposed to be a practice essay? Or is it an actual application email? My review will vary depending upon what the actual purpose of the letter is. Anyway, I will just talk about the most obvious problem to deliver useful advice regardless of the purpose of the letter.

You need to use bullet points for the notable presentation sections in the letter. That way the HR reviewer will be able to simply scan the letter and take note of the important aspects of your application for further consideration. The first part of the essay is actually redundant. You seem to have introduced yourself twice as an applicant for the given position.

Home / Letters / COVER LETTER to apply Event Marketing position