Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Motivation Letter for EMJMD euroculture

peachylover 1 / -  
Hi can someone please make a suggestion to improve my motivation letter.

Dear Admissions Committee,

I am writing to express my sincere interest in the Euroculture program, fueled by my academic background in International Relations, a dedicated focus on European Union studies during my bachelor's degree, and a compelling internship experience at the embassy. Hailing from Southeast Asia, I am eager to deepen my understanding of European and Southeast Asian relations through the Euroculture program.

During my undergraduate studies, I dedicated a significant portion of my academic focus to European Union studies. This specialization was not just an academic pursuit but a passion rooted in a strong belief in the importance of understanding the European Union's dynamics for the benefit of my home nation. This academic inclination has laid the groundwork for my desire to delve even further into the complexities of European and Southeast Asian relationships, making Euroculture the ideal platform to advance my knowledge and contribute meaningfully to diplomatic engagements.

The Euroculture program aligns seamlessly with my aspirations, offering a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses cultural, historical, and political facets. What particularly appeals to me is Euroculture's 25 years of dedication to fostering a global perspective and its extensive network, both of which I believe will enrich my academic experience. The emphasis on a professional track in the third semester is particularly enticing, providing a practical dimension to my theoretical understanding. This aligns perfectly with my vision of not only gaining knowledge but also acquiring the skills necessary to be an effective national representative for European Union countries.

As someone from Southeast Asia, I bring a unique perspective to the Euroculture community. My internship at the embassy equipped me with practical insights into international relations and diplomacy, further enhancing my ability to contribute to the program's vibrant academic environment. My dream is to serve as a national representative for European Union countries, and I am confident that Euroculture's immersive approach and commitment to fostering global citizens will provide me with the tools and insights needed to turn this aspiration into a reality.

In conclusion, Euroculture represents the ideal platform for me to continue my academic journey and realize my dream of becoming a national representative for European Union countries. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the program's rich tapestry of experiences and learn from its distinguished faculty and diverse student body.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the prospect of joining the Euroculture community and contributing to the ongoing legacy of this esteemed program.

Sincerely,
compelling internship experience at the embassy

What embassy? You have to be specific if you want to catch the reviewer's attention early in the presentation.

effective national representative

In what capacity? What is your relevant background that may prove your assumption to be true? This letter is filled with innuendos and not enough actual information. You have to present facts in your motivation letter so that you will gain the interest of the reviwer. You could state your background in factual form, the same goes for your training and professional experience which, appears to be missing in the presentation.

Overall, this presentation is tremendously weak, lacking in all notable aspects, and will not be impressive enough to make the reviewers consider you as a strong candidate for the scholarship.

Home / Letters / Motivation Letter for EMJMD euroculture