Home / Letters   % width   Posts: 2

MSc in Information and Communication Technology - Letter of motivation for sweden University

Kunal_Gujar 1 / -  
Dear Admissions Committee,

I am thrilled to pursue the MSc in Information and Communication Technology at Chalmers University of Technology! I am eager to contribute to and benefit from the amazing academic community at your institution.

Sweden is a global leader in the IT industry, renowned for its innovation-driven economy and progressive approach to technology. The country has an absolutely thriving tech ecosystem! Multinational corporations, innovative start-ups, and world-class research institutions are driving advancements in ICT. This dynamic environment offers an unparalleled opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Information and Communication Technology to immerse themselves in cutting-edge research and gain hands-on experience in the field. It's an exciting time to be a part of this community!

The MSc in Information and Communication Technology program at Chalmers University of Technology is absolutely perfect for Sweden's thriving IT industry! You won't find a better program out there! This program covers a broad range of exciting topics, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, cybersecurity, and cloud computing. It provides students with all the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the fast-paced digital world.

What makes me stand out as a candidate for the MSc in Information and Communication Technology program is not only my academic achievements, but also my unique blend of experiences and qualities. As an BE Electronics and Telecommunications student, I conducted a research project titled "IOT-Based Vertical Farming Using Hydroponics for Spectrum Management and Crop Quality Control," which was published and recognized at international conferences. This project not only showcases my technical skills, but also underscores my commitment to using technology for social and environmental impact.

Moreover, my work experiences as a Graduate Apprentice at HEMRL (DRDO) and as an Online Intern at Anand Techno Creations have equipped me with practical skills and insights that complement my academic pursuits in ICT. From IT hardware support to product design, I have gained a diverse skill set that I am eager to develop and apply in an academic setting.

In summary, my academic qualifications, research experience, work experience and personal qualities have prepared me to thrive in the academic rigor and collaborative environment of the MSc in Information and Communication Technology program at Chalmers University of Technology. My passion for innovation, my interdisciplinary approach, and my commitment to service align perfectly with the values of the university.

Thank you for your consideration of my application. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the academic community at Chalmers University of Technology and look forward to the opportunity to further discuss how my background and aspirations align with the goals of the program.

Warm regards,
Kunal Gujar

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15171 4859  
Okay, you have to stop with the over excitement. You should not be emphasizing information in your letter with exclamation points. That is considered very rude in academic and formal writing. You are seen as shouting at the reader. It is a point against you to over emphasize this way. Just replace the exclamation points with full stops instead. Calm down. You do not need to appear over anxious in the letter. The second paragraph should be deleted totally. It sounds like you did a cut and paste, then forgot to edit the information to make it sound like you are the one speaking. You do not speak of an actual motivation in this letter. You are only giving a personal statement, covering certain aspects of your academic biography. The letter does not touch on the actual career oriented reasons that you wish to pursue this master's degree

Home / Letters / MSc in Information and Communication Technology - Letter of motivation for sweden University
Need help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: