Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'I have tutored him and wish her grand success' - my recommendation letter

sandeepda 1 / -  
Please review my reco letter if there and any mistakes please help

It is a pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for xxx .I have tutored him for two years, where I taught him Digital Signal Processing and Information Theory and Coding in III rd year and Radar Communication an Satellite Communication in the Final year. Through my observation, I would like to say that he is attentive, studious and articulate. His zeal of learning new technology, multitasking makes him outstanding student .He always has a positive attitude towards study.

xxx is hard working student. His assignments have been neat and precise to the points. Given a task he is able to complete it within the stipulated period. He has never given one an opportunity to rebuke him for anything. Although timid and placid, his friendly and optimistic attitude, always ready to lend a helping hand towards his friends in times of difficulties makes him popular. I would rank him among the top 3% of the students in their class.

He is always attentive to whatever has been taught in the class. He is always well prepared with his course work. Xxx had presented a very good seminar on 'WIFI COMMUNICATION' during his final semester in B.E. He presented it with confidence and in a lucid manner. I graded her 49/50. His proficiency in his subjects and English shows that he has the potential to be a good teacher.

I was also guide for final year project titled 'Weapon Control System using Microcontroller' where I graded him 198/200 for his new innovation in this project where he used microcontroller to calculate the target range and to provide faster computation of result.

Xxx won many scholarships and Endowment awards in college over 4 years for his academic excellence. He has attended various symposia held across inter college and won many design contest in IEEE fests which suggests his keen interest in the latest technological advancements. He also had a very good knowledge in computer learning programming skills like JAVA,C and C++.I have a strong opinion that he has incorporated the right aptitude to do well in Graduate studies and hence strongly recommend her for an admission as well as all the necessary financial assistantship.

I wish her grand success in all her future endeavors.
Sincerely,
YYY
princedynasty 15 / 57 4  
makes him AN outstanding student
presented(not had presented)
won many design CONTESTS
recommend HIM for ... the student you are talking about is a boy/girl???

Home / Letters / 'I have tutored him and wish her grand success' - my recommendation letter