Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

CSR and Profitability - subject highlights?

Ansbert 1 / 1  
Hi there
I'm kinda new in here and would like some ideas on the subject of profitability and corporate social responsibility. I would be pleased if you could give me some highlights on some of the things that you think i should touch on my thesis writing thanks in advance

Stay blessed
klatz238 4 / 27  
Dear Hubert,
I think you should try to write something about this topic and post it here first. Think of something and put it down in writing. What you do not realize is that everyone has certain idea about any phenomenon especially on topics like CSR. We just need little hints to start with and build upon. I trust that the best place to get that hint is from academic write ups usually on the internet. If you run out of ideas try to google the topic and read up to two to five articles about CSR and its benefits to organization. I am confident that there are numerous research report and journal articles on this topic on the internet so endeavor to read through few of them. You will be surprised how full of ideas you will be.

If you have done little research on the topic and gather few ideas then you put this ideas down in writing and post it here so we can help you build on it.

I hope this helps!
OP Ansbert 1 / 1  
Thanks Kunie I appreciate that

Home / Research Papers / CSR and Profitability - subject highlights?