Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 3

Data mining for fake account detection by content analysis

wave525 2 / 12 1  
I want to study in field of " Detecting fake account on online social network by content analysis " for Master's Thesis. Is there the possibility of working in this area?
I am not sure what you mean by "working in this area". Do you mean working on research in this area? Or perhaps working at a social network company such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other similar companies? Regardless of which question your inquiry falls under, the resounding response is, yes. Yes, you can work in this professional area after graduation. As an employee, you can work either at a data security company, one of the social media companies, or a polling firm, to name but a few. If you decide to work in one of the three areas, you will be able to apply the information that you gained from your masters degree studies. The field of work for you is actually limitless as the training or research that you will do in this area will help you better strengthen network security. If you do a simple online search, you will find that there are a host of career choices in this field that you can actually consider, depending upon where you excel in the profession.
OP wave525 2 / 12 1  
you can work either at a data security company, one of the soci

No,i mean something else. I concluded that for my senior thesis, work in the field of Detect fake account base on analysis content they produce ( by use of data mining techniques and sentiment analysis) . Could it be convenient and attractive?and can i do it???!!!

Home / Research Papers / Data mining for fake account detection by content analysis