Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

First Research paper about cleft lip and palate, how to began

aj2012 2 / 6  
Hi everyone-

I have to write a research paper 8 pages long. It can be about anything, I want to write about cleft lip and palate I dont know if that would be enough info. For 8 pages, any suggestions? Would that be good enough? I know about global warming and pretty much everyone is going to write about that I want to do something different.

Also I don't know how to start.

Thanks.
Xoxo
Emptyheart - / 1  
Hello!It's difficult to say about topic.But I have suggestions that to start your research paper.They are:

It is an obvious fact that...
There is no doubt to say that...
In the meantime(In the present age),people cannot imagine their lives without...

I hope that it will help you.=))

Sincerely,EMPTYHEART
OP aj2012 2 / 6  
Thanks for the reply! But I change my mind i'm gonna do it on
global warming. I am working on my introduction paragraph and I don't know if it's any good...
OP aj2012 2 / 6  
is this a good Introduction Paragraph and thesis statement?

Do you enjoy spending time with your families? Going to the zoo, showing your children the beautiful animals and telling them a brief history about them. Or are you an outdoors person? who enjoys the wilderness and nature or a long walk on the beach? Soon all those very small things will be something you can only tell your children about, like a scary story over a camp fire, because they may never be able to experience it. Why you ask? Global warming, it has been around for years with many doubts of it ever causing any harm to our home or even being a problem to worry about, many of those doubts have been cleared but few still remain. Ice glaciers are melting causing the oceans to rise,decreasing land space and animals extinction are occurring on global scale, they all lead back to one source, global warming and it can be prevented.
write about cleft lip and palate I dont know if that would be enough info.

Good! Add a new dimension to the topic. When you find some articles, some will be stories about people affected by this, and others will be about ways to cope with it or change it. Read some articles, and you will find another DIMENSION for the topic. That means it will be about a particular idea related to cleft lip and palate.

Start like this:
Read 3 articles about it, and then add a dimension to your paper topic. Then, find 3 more articles. Write a paragraph or two about the main idea of each article. You can do it! :-) 8 pages = 24 paragraphs, total.

Start each paragraph with a PARAGRAPH TOPIC SENTENCES.

:-)

Home / Research Papers / First Research paper about cleft lip and palate, how to began