Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

Gay and Lesbian Parenting cause effect thesis statement

jan211 1 / -  
I need help with a cause effect thesis statement for the topic of same sex families
benzhu1985 2 / 2  
I think family might be the most important effect to the person who is a gay or lesbian or not. Also, during the person grown up, which kind of friends he play with also important. At last, I think what experience the person had will affect his or her mind!
barabashka 2 / 3  
in my opinion, nature plays a bigger role in stating the sexuality, and parents can notice a different behavior even when a kid is quite small. the job that the parents have to do is very important - thay have to protect their child from insecurity because the impact of the home enviroment may drastically change the kid's attitudes towards the worls. You can make some research on it; if you heard, there was this kid, Tyler Clementy, who killed himslef by jumping off the GW bridge in NY, after he was accused of having a sexual intercourse with another male studemt. This incident wans the first one during the 4-week timing and you can say that if parents are not supportive nad dont love their child for who he is, consequences might be quite dramatical. Good luck
I think family might be the most important effect to the person who is a gay or lesbian or not.

No, the question was about the outcome of a situation with same-sex parents.

parents can notice a different behavior even when a kid is quite small.

This is true! A lot of research supports your view. But still, the essay is about same-sex parents.

Anyway, Janet, tell me what you think will happen if a child has parents that are the same sex (i.e. two homosexual men raising a child). Write one sentence about what you think the "effect" will be.

That is your thesis statement, and it should probably be put at the end of the first paragraph.

:-)
samspade 1 / 3  
If you know any one of the same sex marriage with a family. Set up an interview and inform them of your project. Offer to give them a copy of the final project.

Home / Research Papers / Gay and Lesbian Parenting cause effect thesis statement