Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 10

Help with Religion Assignment?

supremogino 1 / -  
NOTE: It might seem like a long paragraph but please give me a chance.

I'm not quite sure if i'm even at the right forums to be asking this but I've been struggling for 3 hours now and I don't understand how to do this so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me.

I'm in grade 10 and we have this Gospel Assignment (hope your catholic or understand religion) and it's a group assignment. Since nobody is familar to me in that class.. I was put in a random group and they took (in my opinion) the easiest parts of this assignment and left me with the hard and complicated work which is not good for someone with an LD.

We were assigned a gospel writer. (Mark)

Your group must collect the following information to be presented on a poster.

a) author (with their symbol and/or picture)
b) approximate date when written
c) primary audience
d) central themes (why it was written)
e) what influenced the writer
f) how the author presented Jesus

Above is what my 3 other group members divided amongst themselves and let me to suffer with the question below.

My question reads: You must choose an appropriate passage from the Gospel which illustrates something from c. d. or f (or a combination of these concepts).

This will also be included on the poster with an explanation of how it illustates the concept(s).

It is very difficult for me and I asked my mom for help but she isnt an expert because she only had been in school for 2 weeks back in her home country and doesnt even have a high school diploma. ;/ (sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging)

Now I'm not literally asking for someone to complete my assignment but please could someone help explain or maybe give a small process on what I need to do.

Please if nobody understands it would be greatful if someone could direct me to another forum that could help me out. (within 5 hours) (I only picked this site off google and looking for some help) Thanks
aura - / 2  
hey!
well..
you can start of by going to
biblegateway.org
which is a place where u can access the Bible..
in a million different versions..

i'd say you look into the NIV version..
just cus its easier to understand :P
and type in Mark in the search box..
that'll take you directly to the Book of Mark :D

hope that helps a little
Read Mark's Gospel. You really should be able to find something in there that you can use to talk about how he presents Jesus (f).
primary audience, central themes, how the author presented Jesus... Those can be three categories for you to use in your presentation.

If you think of the first one (audience) while reading Mark, and then write a paragraph, and then go on to think of the second one (themes) and write a paragraph, and so on... you will do well.

Start with one paragraph. The paragraph spills out of the topic sentence. Read and Write and read and write...
You can probably find websites that will tell you how the Gospels differ from one another. Start by looking at those differences to see how Mark's portrayal of Jesus is unique.
dboyd435 5 / 20  
check out biblegateway i googled it up, looks good...
sandrasigala - / 1  
(role of religion and law among global culture) ideas for this culture/religion essay

I feel like the wording is throwing me off..have no clue where to start

write a research essay addressing the role of religion and law in a society that is a magnet for global cultures, yet simultaneously is also exclusive and judgmental, and needing to learn mutual acceptance and mutual respect. Specifically consider the Prerequisite case of In re Hernandez and how Mexicans were viewed in the Southwest. This paper should be 2000 words in length
westway50 1 / 8  
sandra the assignment sounds like you have to find a society that is diverse with respect to culture/race. In the society, the diverse group of people must also have problems with each other and stuff. then you have to examine on how religion and law affects them as a society.
cocobannana - / 1  
World Religion - Need your help to construct this essay

Based on the beliefs of the Dali Lama and what you yourself know of religion Construct an essay based on your studies of world religious that considers the significance of world religion?
Fardin 6 / 14  
hi dear in my view, it will be fine if you mention to India as a country with a variety of add religions !

Home / Research Papers / Help with Religion Assignment?