Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 5

(selling a block of shares in Utopia) - MY BUSINESS LAW ASSIGNMENT

whitechick 1 / 1  
Alice wrote to Bill offering to sell him a block of shares in Utopia Limited.In her letter which arrived on Tuesday, Alice asked Bill to "let me know by next Saturday." On Thursday Bill posted a reply accepting the offer. At 6 p.m on Friday he changed his name and telephoned Alice. Alice was not there but a telephone answering machine recorded Bill's message stating that he wished to withdraw his acceptance. On Monday Alice opened Bill's letter which arrived that morning and then played back the message on the answering machine.Advice Alice
bigben99 1 / 11  
Can you please help me here. what is the essay about and what do you really want. please simplify yourself.
alexupergenious - / 5  
There are no specific guidelines regarding what is supposed to be done here. What exactly is the question
OP whitechick 1 / 1  
i need to know was there a contract between Alice and Bill
At 6 p.m on Friday he changed his name and telephoned Alice. ---He changed his name? If he changed his name, how would she even know it was him? I say 'no contract'.

:)

Home / Research Papers / (selling a block of shares in Utopia) - MY BUSINESS LAW ASSIGNMENT