Successful business system; a new process for selling a product.

ryan31 65 / 96 15  
There is a new process for selling the product. Some companies want to repeat their achievement or success in the bigger scale with utilizing new knowledge to enhance the capacity of their business. While several businessmen want much profit again, they can not replay it because the experiment always failed. Nowadays, most enterprise placing to much trust in an expert such a to design the department store which understands regarding the system. There are two types of attempt success again. Firstly, do not forget to copy the process when it comes to success and also improving that way. Secondly, choosing the best part to mix it into the next trial, yet do not let to guide for leading the problems. After that, sometimes there is an information is not accurate. Furthermore, there are two ways to combat this problem such as involve the attitude of workers in the office and involve strict regulation to control an organization system. Surprisingly, copy the original but not duplicate it at all since to build the consistency.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

... much profit again, they can not (cannot << it must be connected ) replay it because the experiment always (time frame for Present tense, so failed must be "fail" ) failed. Nowadays, most enterprise placing to (TOO ) much trust in an expert such a to design the department ...

There are two types of attempt (attempting ) success again....
After that, sometimes there is an information is not accurate .(unclear statement, may be you can add information for resolving them or the effect )

... problem such as involve (involving ) the attitude of workers in the office andinvolve the strict strict regulation to ...
Surprisingly, copy (copying ) the original but (does ) not duplicate

Gluck^^~
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello! I will give you some opinions about your summary

(1) While several businessmens want much profit again
(2) ...they can notreplayrepeat it because the experiment always failed .
Replay is to play something again, especially music or film recorded already.

(3) Nowadays, most enterprises placing too much trust in an expert such as to design the department store whichwho understands ...
(4) ... types of attempt success againto succeed getting more profit.
(5) ... process when it comes to successsucceedand also improving that way.

Home / Writing Feedback / Successful business system; a new process for selling a product.