Home / Research Papers   % width Posts: 6

Six Sigma applications, Challanges and Issues in telecom Sector

umr200 1 / -  
Dears,

i am doing research for the mentioned subject. i need the help to get some documentation to start i.e. the objectives of six sigma in telecom and challanges for its application.

Many Thanks,

Umer
00923334030097
Hmmmm . . . this one is a tough topic to help you with. Apart from carrying out a standard Google search, I'm not sure where you could find the documentation you need. This sounds like a question you might want to put to your professor.
Yes, Google Scholar will do well for you, and questia.com is an excellent resource that provides a free trial (I think).

What class readings were given? Or perhaps this is a research project, in which case questia is extremely valuable.
There is of course also the library. It's a bit old-fashioned, but there are almost certainly a few hard-copy journals that would cover this sort of thing.
Prakash - / 1  
how to decide Thesis title on Six Sigma

Hello all... I am writing a thesis on Six Sigma. I have done project in Defect reduction using DMAIC methodology of Six Sigma. I cant decide on the title of thesis. also i wud like to ask if there is any website where i can look for articles or abstracts of relevant research work in Six Sigma for my thesis.

Thanks in advance.
I happen to have a Questia membership, and it is worth the money! You can get one for a month for $20.

Look at all these Six Sigma resources. questia.com/library/economics-and-business/business/management/six-sigma.jsp

Note that this is not a commercial, and no affiliation exists between them and us! I'm just letting you know where I would start.

Home / Research Papers / Six Sigma applications, Challanges and Issues in telecom Sector